• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Poppa

• Bigfoot

• SLAMMER

• jstrutt

Nice...THX BP for ramroddin this!

no problem... Any time you need a good ramroddin, I'm yer huckleberry!!!!

Posted Image

....oh...nice shirts. The title had me expecting a clinical photograph of a herpe or somethin'...

i regret not ordering :-(

Chad, I have a extra ghey colored one that I ordered that you can have for let's say $50.................j/k See you guys I told ya they'd be a good investment. :lol:lol:cheers

WOW! they look great. Could you throw mine in the washer so It wont bleed on me at the BBQ? Just kidding, really awesome Poppa!

WOW! they look great. Could you throw mine in the washer so It wont bleed on me at the BBQ? Just kidding, really awesome Poppa!

:facepalm:

Cahd, I haz extras in most sizes in black or white. The "Red" shirt in the pic is Dawgs, it's actually a burnt orange but my camera got confused. The burgandy colored shirts are for Rich, though Rich's shirt showed up bright red. I haz to get that fixed tomorrow if they can. Not happy about that. Dawgs graphics are supposed to be black as well, but that looks like the only mistakes I have found. Sean, your shirts are all accounted for, but the silver one was at the bottom of the pile and I wuz too lazy to dig it out for the pic. MRHUSKER Mark... Your purple graphics were totally worth the extra. they look awesome. To all... Even if you didn't pre-order, we have about 50 extra shirts in white or black, and a couple in pink. Bring cash to the BBQ and get yerself one!!! If you can't make it, I will be leaving the shirts with Dawg or someone from Phoenix that is willing to play shirt keeper. I'd be happy to do it, but I'm in Tucson and the logistics on that could be tough. Other than the mentioned mistakes, I'm really happy with the way they turned out. They really look good.

Sean, your shirts are all accounted for, but the silver one was at the bottom of the pile and I wuz too lazy to dig it out for the pic.

I know brutha, just bustin the berries. :lol

WOW Chris they look GREAT, if you do another shirt order ( somewhere down the road ) I have got to place an order. Did not realize you did different colors. Outstanding job :thumbs:thumbs

If you can't make it, I will be leaving the shirts with Dawg or someone from Phoenix that is willing to play shirt keeper.

We could keep them down at the shop if you like.

If you can't make it, I will be leaving the shirts with Dawg or someone from Phoenix that is willing to play shirt keeper.

That's fine by me; whatever works for the club. The club paid for the shirts, not me, so the money upon purchase would need to make it back to the club....

That's fine by me; whatever works for the club. The club paid for the shirts, not me, so the money upon purchase would need to make it back to the club....

LPM would probably work but I think we should see if Ed has room for them since he took over the "shirt guy" position.