Gila Bend Cruise - Pictures - Comments

3,503 lbs of trouble

3,503 lbs of trouble

Had a great time!! :thumbs I want to give a big thanks to the Tomkos for hosting. It could not have been any better!!

As first timers to ACE, we had a GREAT time today, and saw some very nice cars... we look forward to future events! Gerry and Heather :)

Welcome to the Forum and ACE! I didn't realize we're almost neighbors. I live at 30th St and Thunderbird. There are 4 or 5 of us ACE folks up here in the NE Phx. area. The next event we'll have to do our own caravan to the meeting spot. :thumbs

Guest UVETTYA

Thanks Dwayne and Jayme, we had a grand time and the food was excellent. It was nice meeting everyone too. What a good group of people. Top notch. :thumbs

I'll post some pics and vids tomorrow. We just got home from watching the sun set from above Tortilla Flats.

Steve and Marylou

Guest XLR8TNC5

Steve,

You and Marylou are the cutest, sweetest, and nicest couple to have met and hung out with. I was so happy to finally meet Marylou. I agree with you, she is a keeper! What a fun and energetic, vibrant person she is. I can't wait to hang out with her a little more some time.

Thanks for posting the pics! you all caught some REALLY great moments!

Best regards,

Tanya

Guest XLR8TNC5

Dwayne - I NEVER TOLD YOU!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! Man, I feel like such an ass!

DWAYNE, JAMMYE, and SAM, I HAD A BLAST! Everything was fantastic, absolutely perfect and we could not have asked for a better time. Thank you "three" for making it an event to remember and great time I will never forget.

Sam, thanks for all the GIRL chat! Caitlin and I ALWAYS have fun together, but you definitely fit right in and we had a GREAT time with you!

Tanya

Thanks to everyone for coming down to GB, we had a blast again this year, and made sure that the Hells Angel (Chad) made it home personally....

Now what to do next year????? :banghead

The Tomko's throw one SWEET party!!

I had a great time and the steak alone was worth the drive :thumbs

I would like your butcher's number :yesnod

Thank you both for a great Saturday outing!!

Here are some pics

KnK on the swings

Dan and the slide

Tanya and the girls

Monkey bars

Glenn at play

Ken

The originals are 2560x1920 and printable if anyone wants a specific photo, PM me with an e-mail address and I can get it to you!!

I'm starting to add vids to the post so keep checking in KIDS!!

Putfile compresses and downloads the file so you have to wait for it to load!!

Hey Everybody. Thanks a lot. I had a great time meeting all of you. Nice ride, great food & conversation. Enjoyed the "car talk". Lookin' forward to more.

BJ, Red SS

Guest UVETTYA

Thanks everyone. I can't tell you how glad we are to have found this group. You have all welcomed us and made us feel like we've known you forever. Everyone is friendly, helpful, and fun loving. We're in Corvette heaven. Thanks everyone for being so warm and kind to us.

We really need to do this type of event more often. I don't know what was more fun... driving there with 23 other Vette's, eating and socializing or the drive home. :burnout My fun meter is still pegged. :D

Steve

Great work Steve and Ken. Some great shots and certainly enough to remember this event with! :thumbs

Sorry we missed the fun! I seen K and K coming down the mountain and it did not even dawn to me that the picnic was yesterday. We were heading to the Scottsdale Horse show. :crazy

Guest Simpson36

Just wanted to say thanks for the great cruise and BBQ.

It was out first actual 'event' with the group and we enjoyed meeting everyone and making new friends!

Special Kudo to the Dawg for all of his efforts.

Got lots of pics if anyone wants some!