Yuma Gang - Lute's 18th

jstrutt

Ok, the 3:10 from SK to Yuma has arrived. How about Lute's on Thursday, February 18th at 6- 7pm for some food, friends and a beer? We'll be there with some friends (non Vettte) and Vette family. Be there or be square.

John, Esther is going to have some minor surgery tomorrow, so we may not be up to socializing. I will let you know when I can. I will post this link to all of our local folks, see if we get any takers.

John, I don't have any plans as of the moment so I'll probably see you there. Rich, tell Ester that my prayers are with her and you.

Bump

Holy crap John, you waited 28 minutes before you bumped this, did you think it was going to fall off page one that fast???

Quit padding your post count, it will be back to normal as soon as you buy Sean his beer!!! :lol

John, Esther is going to have some minor surgery tomorrow, so we may not be up to socializing. I will let you know when I can. I will post this link to all of our local folks, see if we get any takers.

No problem Rich. Esther is the most important and Lutes isn't going anywhere. Tell her to take care and Karen & I are thinking of her.