Order your Gila Bend BBQ shirts and save $$$!

Big Poppa

Nice one on the shirts, great deal of effort involved and it paid off

You have me down for 1XL (man) and 1 L (womans)

Ok to square up @ the BBQ?

Steve

Yup, that's fine. Need to know what color you want though...

Keep it simple, Black will do for both Thanks

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Poppa

• jstrutt

• anmracing2

• SLAMMER

Nice one on the shirts, great deal of effort involved and it paid off

You have me down for 1XL (man) and 1 L (womans)

Ok to square up @ the BBQ?

Steve

Yup, that's fine. Need to know what color you want though...

Keep it simple, Black will do for both Thanks

Gotcha!! Thank you.

good jerb on the design BP and dawg ........ this one will be collector ..... !!! :thumbs

good jerb on the design BP and dawg ........ this one will be collector ..... !!! :thumbs

Ya and all those cheapos will be paying big bucks to get ours. That's why I got 3. :lol:lol But what really sux is I've got over 1,000,000 posts so I have to buy Smalltoes99 a beer.

Chris, I need another large mens wht long sleeved. I'll Paypal the $$ now.

Hi Chris - - I'd like a black long sleeve Mens 2XXL and an ORANGE ladies L short sleeve for Pat. I'll see if I can figure out how to PayPal you. Malcolm

Last day to get in on da cheep!!! Bumpity bump... Pre-orders already account for more than half of the shirts that will be made. Don't miss out on this, or your chance to get a shirt in whatever color you want. After today, XL and 2XL in black or white will be your only selections. I want everyone to have the chance to get EXACTLY what they want. Order now, or forever wish you did!!

Quicksilver98

Chris, Add a Large Mens Black and Large Womens Black to the order. Will send paypal in a minute or two. I figure with black no one will see the Bar-B-Q stains slopped all over the front of them....Nom..Nom..Nom!

Chris,

Add a Large Mens Black and Large Womens Black to the order. Will send paypal in a minute or two. I figure with black no one will see the Bar-B-Q stains slopped all over the front of them....Nom..Nom..Nom!

Werd to that. I'll meet up with you after I get the shirts since yer in Tucson, and then you can just wear yers to the BBQ...

Last day to get in on da cheep!!! Bumpity bump...

Order now, or forever wish you did!!

:FaShizzle:

3 shirts paid for...didn't know about the 3% fee so I added that too. :thumbs

PM being sent...

I think we were just eating the 3% but it's appreciated. Plus, it'll confuse Dawg.

Got ya Andrew!!!

Appreciate ya'!

Andrew

Does a manly embrace ensue?

j/k

Thanks for running with this BP!

Only if the clothes stay on.......

Andrew

Hell Andrew, I'll even let you sit in my lap...

Well, did you place the order yet? Forget all this "man love" crap and get moving. :toetap

:lol

Hell Andrew, I'll even let you sit in my lap...

Well, did you place the order yet? Forget all this "man love" crap and get moving. :toetap

:lol

Building a spreadsheet now. Will drop in on my way home.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey BP, how are the orders coming??????? are they REDDY yet? You should have about a hundred shirts ordered by now?

Too late to order again Rich. But seeing you're like a bro to me I can get you an extra for let's say $100. :lol:lol:cheers

Too late to order again Rich. But seeing you're like a bro to me I can get you an extra for let's say $100. :lol:lol:cheers

I was one of the first to order, you disoriented Great White North reject. I was just checking on how the order was progressing, to see if the rest of you wait until the last minute Oh I want one of them procrastinators decided to get one. I went by your place yesterday but you weren't home. Had to bring the can of shaving cream home full. :devil10: Nice parade, huh?

I was one of the first to order, you disoriented Great White North reject. I was just checking on how the order was progressing, to see if the rest of you wait until the last minute Oh I want one of them procrastinators decided to get one. I went by your place yesterday but you weren't home. Had to bring the can of shaving cream home full. :devil10: Nice parade, huh?

Parade was a fun time. Check out EVENTS for Thursday. I bought a cat so I don't need any cream. :smilelol:smilelol