Order your Gila Bend BBQ shirts and save $$$!

Big Poppa

Get you Gila Bend BBQ shirts today!!! Limited run and limited supply will ensure that these shirts will be collectibles for years to come. Treat you and your family members to what the critics are calling "The greatest thing in shirts since Heidi Klum's see through wet shirt at the beach!!!" Get one for your friend, get one for your momma!!! But don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity. Cause once they're gone, they're GONE!!!!

Posted Image

Basic shirts will be black with white graphics and white with black graphics. Different colored shirts are available, but only if pre-ordered and paid in advance. We can also get you a custom color graphic (MRHUSKER purple?) for $25 (total, no matter how many shirts) if you like. Again, pre-ordered and paid in advance. I will get the info on long sleeve pricing and post that tomorrow.

I will be placing this order on the 8th, so I will need all the pre-orders to be paid by the 5th for you to receive the special pricing. After that, you can still order your shirts at regular "day of event" pricing, or just pay for your shirts at the BBQ. We will be ordering a total of 100 shirts (including different colors etc), and when they run out, that's it, so ordering before the BBQ will help make sure that you get one. Just for the record, ACE is going to make a couple bucks a shirt on this for admin/maintenance costs, and I will make exactly zero on this deal. I'm just doin' the leg work.

We will be using Dawg#2 design on the back (seen below) and the standard ACE logo on the left chest. Here's how to order:

Posted Image

Pre-ordered and PAID by Feb 5th 2010

Mens

L & XL: $12.50

XXL: $14.50

XXXL: $16.50

Long Sleeve: + $3.00

Womens

S, M & L: $15.50

Long Sleeve:???

Day of event (Feb 6th 2010 or after)

Mens

L & XL: $17.50

XXL: $19.50

XXXL: $21.50

Long Sleeve: + $3.00

Womens

S, M & L: $20.50

Long Sleeve:???

Paypal your orders to: paypal@arizonacorvetteenthusiasts.net Be sure to place "T-Shirt" in the subject box and what you want along with your screen name on ACE in the comments box. Then, copy the transaction ID number and PM it to me, BigPoppa so I can add you to the paid list. Below is the list I have so far. When you place your order, I need to know what size and what color you want. For custom shirt color, PM me with what you want and I'll find the closest thing available. There's like 30 colors available, so feel free to ask for what you really want. If you pre-pay, a different color shirt is a no cost deal, so long as it's white or black graphics. With a custom color shirt, let me know what color graphics you want. If you are on the list below, and I don't have a color, please let me know. I will mark the list as paid as I get the PM's. Please post here or in your PM what you ordered. I don't have access to the paypal account. Thank you!!

ICULUKN: 2XL & WS (Both black) Paid

STEVIEG: XL & L (BOTH BLACK) WILL PAY AT BBQ

AZCUEBALL: XL &3XL

LASTC3: XL & WS (BOTH BLACK) PAID

GARAB13: 2XL & LL

ANMRACING2: 2XL (LONG SLEEVE) Will pay at BBQ

BIGFOOT99: 2XL (Black) 2XL (SILVER) L (WHITE) PAID

P51TJ: 2XL & L (BOTH BLACK) Paid

MRHUSKER: XL (BLACK) L (WHITE) Both with purple graphics. Paid

DEWEY: XL & XL (BOTH BLACK)

BIGPOPPA: 3XL (CHARCOAL) & 3XL (WHITE) Paid

YUMARICH: XL & WM (BOTH MAG RED WITH WHITE GRAPHICS) Will pay at BBQ

EDDIE44: XL (Black) L (LIGHT PINK LONG SLEEVE) PAID

JSTRUTT: L (WHITE) WL (WHITE) L (Black long sleeve) PAID

RoJoSi5: XL & M (Black) Will pay at BBQ

KINGRON: 2XL (BLACK) PAID

TheCMSH: 2XL (WHITE LONG SLEEVE) 2XL(BLACK LONG SLEEVE) PAID

wickedfastvete: M? (LIGHT PINK LONG SLEEVE) M (BLACK LONG SLEEVE) XL (BLACK LONG SLEEVE) PAID

Jack52r: 3XL (Black long sleeve) 3XL (BLACK) WL (BLACK) Will pay at BBQ

Chameleon: L (BLACK) WM (BLACK) Paid

EUDLOSE: (2) XXL ( black long sleeve ) and 1 S (black) PAID

DESERTDAWG: 3XL (ORANGE) WXL (ORANGE) PAID

MALCOLM: 2XL (black long sleeve) LL (ORANGE) PAID

QUICKSILVER98: L (BLACK) WL (BLACK) PAID

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Poppa

• jstrutt

• anmracing2

• SLAMMER

Limited run and limited supply will ensure that these shirts will be collectibles for years to come.

I thought we left a date off so we could sell them next year, if you wanted to keep this part secret then everyone should ignore my reply!

Limited run and limited supply will ensure that these shirts will be collectibles for years to come.

I thought we left a date off so we could sell them next year, if you wanted to keep this part secret then everyone should ignore my reply!

Well, we left the date off so we can sell them whenever, but the design is one of a kind. We're gonna break the mold when we're done with these!! Get 'em while they're hot!!! Don't be the only one of your friends that doesn't have one!!!

Marco, 1-XL black with white letters I'll get 1 for Lisa when I get her size

Marco, 1-XL black with white letters

I'll get 1 for Lisa when I get her size

No problem. Let me know when you have that info, and some paypal love, and I'll get you on the list!! :thankyou:

I don't know if I really want one one now............. :smilelol Just kidding!!! Geez!!! Anywho, I don't have a paypal account, I'm still living in the 1900's. I'm good for it if I can pay you at the BBQ...... Otherwise I'll ask someone to pay it for me. Andrew

1 xxl white long sleeve

1 xxl black long sleeve

Paypal sent, PM about to be.......

Gotcha.

Got ya Andrew!!!

Appreciate ya'!

Andrew

Does a manly embrace ensue?

j/k

Thanks for running with this BP!

Nice one on the shirts, great deal of effort involved and it paid off You have me down for 1XL (man) and 1 L (womans) Ok to square up @ the BBQ? Steve

Nice one on the shirts, great deal of effort involved and it paid off

You have me down for 1XL (man) and 1 L (womans)

Ok to square up @ the BBQ?

Steve

BP..............never trust a Scot. :smilelol:smilelol:thumbs

Remember I'm dumb as well, thats why I married to an English gal..... :banannasword:

Good choice. I'm English but I wouldn't marry you. :lol:lol:lol Chad might though.

Nice one on the shirts, great deal of effort involved and it paid off

You have me down for 1XL (man) and 1 L (womans)

Ok to square up @ the BBQ?

Steve

Yup, that's fine. Need to know what color you want though...

wickedfastvette

Paypal sent 1 Large long sleeve pink 1 Large long sleeve Black I think we should work on printing some of the other stuff we talked about with the regular ACE logo, I think we could come up with some really cool stuff for our members to be able to order.

Paypal sent

1 Large long sleeve pink

1 Large long sleeve Black

I think we should work on printing some of the other stuff we talked about with the regular ACE logo, I think we could come up with some really cool stuff for our members to be able to order.

I always liked the designs used for the Corvettes & Ghost Riders show in Tombstone. jmho, just saying..........