Order your Gila Bend BBQ shirts and save $$$!

Big Poppa

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Poppa

• jstrutt

• anmracing2

• SLAMMER

HEY BIG PAPPA,

ITS THE YELLER!!!

What is the chance of getting a shirt at the BBQ black 2x size. I kinda came to this dance late. Dwayne just gave me an Ace card on Saturday and I signed up here Sunday morning. If I prommiss not to yell for...............lets say a month does That win me any pull :smilelol Thanks for putting up with my smart ass ways. I'm still looking for my glasses. SLAMMER2

Ya, I'm fairly sure that I ordered some extra 2x shirts in black. It shouldn't be an issue. All said I think we had 54 shirts pre-ordered, and I bought 101. I honestly don't remember exactly what the extras were, but they were of the most popular sizes, and black 2X was one of them. Your wise-ass ways will garner you no special privileges, it only makes you normal in this group. You'll fit right in. And for the record, YELLER is a color, and my name is spelled with an "O". And don't let Strutt stand behind you. And your car is sexy.

Ya, I'm fairly sure that I ordered some extra 2x shirts in black. It shouldn't be an issue. All said I think we had 54 shirts pre-ordered, and I bought 101. I honestly don't remember exactly what the extras were, but they were of the most popular sizes, and black 2X was one of them.

Your wise-ass ways will garner you no special privileges, it only makes you normal in this group. You'll fit right in.

And for the record, YELLER is a color, and my name is spelled with an "O". And don't let Strutt stand behind you. And your car is sexy.

Thanks for the good news poppa and also for the complement regarding my car.

You can just call me "OLD YELLER"

Ya, I'm fairly sure that I ordered some extra 2x shirts in black. It shouldn't be an issue. All said I think we had 54 shirts pre-ordered, and I bought 101. I honestly don't remember exactly what the extras were, but they were of the most popular sizes, and black 2X was one of them.

Your wise-ass ways will garner you no special privileges, it only makes you normal in this group. You'll fit right in.

And for the record, YELLER is a color, and my name is spelled with an "O". And don't let Strutt stand behind you. And your car is sexy.

Old Yeller... We sorta have one of those already, but I'm sure we can work something out.

Old Yeller... We sorta have one of those already, but I'm sure we can work something out.

Well alright then, just plain SLAMMER is fine too!!

Whose degrading YELLER? I'll put on my wolly chaps and stand behind anyone who does and then we'll see how bbbaaaaaaaaaaddddd you are.

BP .... Tom (buc) will be pickin up for me .... you can't miss him .... he stands on his own stage !!! :cheers sorry to have to miss this one !!!! :banghead