• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quiktrip

• Eddie44

• 3,503 lbs of trouble

• F22trainer

Guest XLR8TNC5

ALright, look, here is the deal. No one answered my posts (except a few of you that I really appreciate doing so) so instead of me waiting at the meeting spot at noon for no one to show, I canceled the damn thing.

So, if you all are still interested, PM me. I will give you the meeting spot (my house) and directions thereto. There are a few of us still going (2 at this time.)

Just let me know. communication is all I ask. Whether it is yay or ney.

Thanks everyone,

Tanya

Guest UVETTYA

It's SUNDAY right?

:P

Ok, j/k. :D

Sorry we can't go Tanya.

Steve and Marylou who work Saturdays.

It's SUNDAY right?

:P

Ok, j/k. :D

Sorry we can't go Tanya.

Steve and Marylou who work Saturdays.

Like that's a good excuse, rrrright. :toetap Didn't you guys say that you were thinking that you might be coming down with something this weekend? :ack That's a bummer, sorry that you can't go. :drinkers Seeya, Robert :burnout

F22trainer
Michael, you have a PM.

t

Tanya & Mark

Well I was holding out that I would make this one but the car needs more attention - Joe is going to put in the dual cooling fan unit and I have to get it done then, as I can't know what the next week will bring. Got the big checkride coming up any day now...

I was up 'til midnight cleaning the damn radiator and condensor unit, which was a MESS! Check out the pic in the tech/repair forum...

I'll get this beast cooled down yet!!!

Going to be gettin' the headers and exhaust soon too!!!

Sorry I gotta miss out - know it will be fun!

Guest XLR8TNC5

Not a problem Michael. Ii understand.

Any last minute takers? Going............going.................

Guest XLR8TNC5

Well, we had a great time yesterday, Robert (Quicktrip) and my pal Doug and his wife in their EVO 8. We took the Yarnell Hill and backway into Prescott and had some fun on the twisties. That would be a NICE drive for the rest of the ACE group.

I had to be kind of conservative through the twisties though, (I hate Mark riding shotgun) he kept pushing the imaginary brake pedal through every turn and saying to me, "Slow, down, you don't know these roads." I guess he didn't realize that there were road signs on the side of the road that actually told you when a turn was coming up... :toetap

Gorgeous scenery though. The Battle of the Bands was okay. Bands weren't so great, but the company and getting to see Freddy were really the only reason for going anyway. We went to the Prescott Brewery on Whiskey Row for an early dindin and had some great food.

Sure wish the rest of you could have made it.

Take it easy,

Tanya

Great time. Thanks Tanya and Mark for putting this together. Music was "interesting"? But the drive and company was great. Seeya next time. Robert :burnout

F22trainer

Glad to hear you all had a great time - I mostly wanted to do the twisties meself!! I've never been to Prescott and was looking forward to it - next time.

Joe and I got the new cooling fan unit in and it seems to help - it still heats up with the A/C running. I start to get nervous when it hits 220º. Got it to 225º Sat. afternoon, and when I truned off the A/c it went down to about 217º, I turned on the heater and it went down to 198º, so I guess everything is working properly.

Going to have an oil cooler put in while they fix the front - that should help too.

I should have her ready for the twisties soon...and hopefully be able to have the A/C on too!

Guest LT4ME

Wish we coulda gone, too. But we had fun meeting Dewey and checking out all the neat Vettes at his buddies house.