Prescott Cruise May 20th

Guest XLR8TNC5

I would vote for a trip up Yarnell Hill getting there. Looks like we don't need to get there until 5pm. We can skip the punk rockers as far as I'm concerned. That is unless you're going to break out the old punk rock outfit. That might be worth the price of admission in it's self. :smilelol:smilelol

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quiktrip

• Eddie44

• 3,503 lbs of trouble

• F22trainer

Guest XLR8TNC5

Man, I wish I had those pictures. You all would freak. Mark never saw me dressed like that, but he can tell you I was definitely crazy growing up. lol.....

I would like to get there by 200pm myself and hang out and stuff for a while, but I totally understand if others want to meet up there later or whatnot.

Yarnell Hill would bring us in through Prescott right? What hwy is that? I don't think I have been through there. Or maybe I was and didn't know that was it? I hear about it all the time. Would love to make it a fun ride. I was even thinking of going up through Sedona and back around through Jerome and then coming in South. What do you all think?

Tanya

if i go, i'd like to get there around 2 myself, or perhaps a tad earlier - as i'd like to stop by J&G sales for some ammo and/or firearm shopping - but i think they close at 3 on staurdays - maybe even earlier, it's been a while since i've been there!

Guest XLR8TNC5
if i go, i'd like to get there around 2 myself, or perhaps a tad earlier - as i'd like to stop by J&G sales for some ammo and/or firearm shopping - but i think they close at 3 on staurdays - maybe even earlier, it's been a while since i've been there!

We were there last Monday to pick up ammo. They do close at 300pm on Sats and closed on Suns.

I don't mind if we go earlier either.

T

may 20th? what the hell i'll go.... A lot of it depends on how my month is going at work. Not sure if i'll be able to take that day off...

how pathetic, a "day off" for me is when i decide to take off the entire weekend instead of working my regular 6 day work week..

wheres the meeting spot prior to driving up there? or am i retarded and did i miss that?

Man, I wish I had those pictures. You all would freak. Mark never saw me dressed like that, but he can tell you I was definitely crazy growing up. lol.....

I would like to get there by 200pm myself and hang out and stuff for a while, but I totally understand if others want to meet up there later or whatnot.

Yarnell Hill would bring us in through Prescott right? What hwy is that? I don't think I have been through there. Or maybe I was and didn't know that was it? I hear about it all the time. Would love to make it a fun ride. I was even thinking of going up through Sedona and back around through Jerome and then coming in South. What do you all think?

Tanya

I think that's what I call the 'back way' up. Through Congress, right?

That's much more fun than going up Black Canyon, more twisties...

Guest clement

Eddie44's idea to take Yarnell Hill sounds great! regardless of either i'll be going or not, Yarnell Hill is an awsome way to get to Prescott from Phoenix area.

Guest XLR8TNC5

ALrighty,

We can't get preferential parking for the Battle of the Bands. So, we will be on our own for the parking bit, but I don't think it will be an issue if we get there early enough.

Ill post the route this week.

Later all,

Tanya

Guest LT4ME

Well, I completely forgot I had a prior commitment in Tuscon that day, so Inty and I will be doing a one car caravan to Tuscon. So, unfortunately, you'll have to count us out.

Well, I completely forgot I had a prior commitment in Tuscon that day, so Inty and I will be doing a one car caravan to Tuscon. So, unfortunately, you'll have to count us out.

HEY!!!!

A Tucson Corvette lunch!!!

I'd be down...

Guest LT4ME

HEY!!!!

I'd be down...

We're going down for a signing at a local comic shop. I write comic books for Image Comics & Moonstone Books and the big store in Tuscon is setting it up. I think I'll be there from 11am to 5pm. Maybe we can do dinner afterward?

HEY!!!!

I'd be down...

We're going down for a signing at a local comic shop. I write comic books for Image Comics & Moonstone Books and the big store in Tuscon is setting it up. I think I'll be there from 11am to 5pm. Maybe we can do dinner afterward?

PM sent

Guest XLR8TNC5

Go to the Top of this thread for time and route. All info posted, now I need a headcount!

Tanya

I committed originally but I'm out. Son's girlfriend's parent's are throwing a graduation party for the two of them. Sorry!

Guest XLR8TNC5

TO THE TOP MOFO's! Hey, I need a definitive answer here. Otherwise, Im making other arrangements. Thanks all.

Tanya

Guest XLR8TNC5

TTT yet again... seriously, add your name to the list, otherwise, Im scrapping the meet time and place and heading up there myself in the Titan. Thanks.

1. Tanya

2. Mark

TTT yet again... seriously, add your name to the list, otherwise, Im scrapping the meet time and place and heading up there myself in the Titan. Thanks.

1. Tanya

2. Mark 3. Robert

I'm in. Robert :burnout

Desertdawg

Graduation party on the 20th for Samantha, plus a house full of family coming in during the week....Sorry Tanya.

AWESOME Robert! Come on guys and gals, lets get this together.

1. Tanya

2. Mark

3. Robert

sorry, we had a wedding to attend on the 20th...

F22trainer

Sorry Tanya, that you cancelled. I was kind of keeping the idea in the back of my head...not knowing my schedule from one day to the next...seems I'll have the weekend off right now. If you get something else going let me know!!