• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quiktrip

• Eddie44

• 3,503 lbs of trouble

• F22trainer

Sounds like a good excuse for a cruise. Unless I'm on call that weekend I'm game. Oops,I'd better be careful of what I say, Cheney might be around :hunter Seeya, Robert

Guest XLR8TNC5

Did I post this too soon? Mods, can we get it added to the Calendar please? Unless it is too soon, then if it is too soon, then we can wait til it gets closer, but I thought sonner than later would be good so that we can plan ahead and I would sooner get it up and mentioned than let it go by and me forget about it. We all know how my brain thinks. No less than 160mph at all times here. lol. I thought there woulde be a better response by now, but I know this is kind of far off and who knows what we will all be doing tomorrow, let alone in MAY! lol.

Im rambling, but I am trying to be #1 poster for the day and Steve (UVETTYA) is kicking my asp in that department! And I am trying to catch up to PHIL's post numbers.

Damn, Im always trying to catch up with you all! lol....

T

Guest UVETTYA
Im rambling, but I am trying to be #1 poster for the day and Steve (UVETTYA) is kicking my asp in that department!

I think you just passed me. :toetap

3,503 lbs of trouble
Did I post this too soon? Mods, can we get it added to the Calendar please?

Dwayne told me to keep the calendar updated. What's it worth to ya?

Did I post this too soon? Mods, can we get it added to the Calendar please?

Dwayne told me to keep the calendar updated. What's it worth to ya?

Ignore him ( :P ), it's never too early to get something on the calendar.

Guest XLR8TNC5

Either way, Mark and I ARE going in May. You all are welcome to join us. Live bands, booze, and meeting Fred all sound like a good enough reason to drive up to Prescott for me. Not to mention, what a beautiful ride it will be!

I would love to show Fred what ACE is all about and get you all up there with me! Since he is the Bud Rep up there and he has a band playing in the gig, maybe he can hook us up with a place to park all of our cars? I will ask him tonight.

Tanya

Either way, Mark and I ARE going in May. You all are welcome to join us. Live bands, booze, and meeting Fred all sound like a good enough reason to drive up to Prescott for me. Not to mention, what a beautiful ride it will be!

I would love to show Fred what ACE is all about and get you all up there with me! Since he is the Bud Rep up there and he has a band playing in the gig, maybe he can hook us up with a place to park all of our cars? I will ask him tonight.

Tanya

well if he's a bud rep - how about a place to park our cars AND hookups with beer! :D

3,503 lbs of trouble

I'm updating the A.C.E. calendar on Sunday when I update the Pantera club's, so I'll put it up then.

3,503 lbs of trouble

Okay, I added it to the calendar, but there are no details to put there. Here's what I need at the least:

The location and time of the Battle of the Bands event. Any event details, like a cover charge, over 21 only?, length of event, id this a "family friendly" event, etc. How about even the name of the band we are going to see?

Next, someone has to plan the actual cruse. Meeting place(s) and both the time for leaving and returning, and the routes.

detail, details...

Guest XLR8TNC5

Here is an update from Freddy. I will be calling him this afternoon to get more details, but I just wanted to post that I am indeed working on this for us.

Ok the date is set in stone,Sat may 20th,I beleive the show starts at 3 ,gates open at 2.It is in Prescott Valley off Robert Road,By the end of March I will know who the 6 bands are who are performing,and can give you the address so you can post it, and its a big parking lot so cars have spots if they get there early

Best wishes,

T

• 1 month later...
Guest XLR8TNC5

Alrighty everyone, I am meeting with Fred this weekend in Prescott and I wanted to see how many of you are still in or plan to attend.I would like to give him a number so as to maybe help get some parking setup for us or something. I am leaving to Prescott Friday afternoon, the 7th of April and will return the following Friday, the 14th of April.

I know Mark and I are still in, what about the rest of you turkeys?

Tanya

I know Mark and I are still in, what about the rest of you turkeys?

Tanya

Gobble, Gobble!

Sounds like a great time. Count me in :thumbs

(let's plan to go up via Yarnell Hill)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest XLR8TNC5

TTT. I have updated the top post with more information. I will get further information on Entrance fees, family oriented, 21+ or what asap. I forgot to ask Fred that. Ill be back...

T

Guest XLR8TNC5

TTT again, check the first post of the thread. More info has been provided. I will call tomorrow to talk to someone about parking. Check back often for further updates. Thanks.

Tanya

P.S. Anyone have any ideas on the route you want to take from Phoenix?