Renaissance Festival Tickets

Guest XLR8TNC5

Guest UVETTYA

Ok, I'll step up and suggest Sunday March 5th. That's one day after the Famous Dave's event and there's nothing on the calendar for that day.

Comments?

Steve

Guest XLR8TNC5

The 5th sounds fine with me. Anytime we want to meet will work as well. Lets find out where everyone is located and try to make it a central meeting point at around 10:00am? I do not know however, where the festivalis is being held. So, I will need to do some research on that one. lol.

Ill let Mark know we have plans on Sunday the 5th! AWESOME! I can't wait to go!

T

P.S. any of the peeps on here want to join us?

Guest racingchester

How about the old standby - - - Krispy Kream - - AZ Mills? Don't know what time the Rennisance opens . It's the other side of Gold Canyon. About a 20 min. drive. Chuck

Guest UVETTYA
How about the old standby - - - Krispy Kream - - AZ Mills? Don't know what time the Rennisance opens . It's the other side of Gold Canyon. About a 20 min. drive. Chuck

Works for me.

March 5th 10:00 at the Krispy Kream AZ Mills.

Festival hours are 10AM to 6PM.

Steve

Guest UVETTYA
We will meet you all at Krispy Krizizzle Creme then at 10:00am. WOohoo! Gonna git me one of dem dare turkey legs to knaw on!

T

Mark has turkey legs.

:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

On a serious note, who lives on the west side and wants to caravan to Krispy Kreme? Tanya and Mark, you guys live near Dysart and I-10 don't you? Dysart is just up the road from us and we have to go south anyway. Want to hook up at the Lowe's again around 9:30?

Steve

Guest XLR8TNC5

Sounds like a plan Stan....I mean Steve.

We will meet you and your "REAL" vette at Lowe's. TIM AND JOHNNIE! I gav eyou all a set of tickets. You in?

T

P.S. We will probably be in the Titan for this one.

Hey I just checked w/Liz and the 5th is the only Sunday in March that we can't do it.

Anyway to move it to another Sunday in March? If not that's ok.

-Don

Guest UVETTYA
Hey I just checked w/Liz and the 5th is the only Sunday in March that we can't do it.

Anyway to move it to another Sunday in March? If not that's ok.

-Don

The 26th is the only other Sunday that doesn't have something on the A.C.E. calendar.

I'm ok with that.

Everyone else?

Steve

Guest XLR8TNC5
"Have fun storming the castle."

Oh too late for this one I guess....

Andrew

OH MY GOODNESS!!! THAT IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE EVER!!!

You know, you all are welcome to come with us!

T

• 3 weeks later...
Guest XLR8TNC5

I can't make it the 26th! Just realized I will be in Dallas recovering from a heavy night of partying with Mr. Bill Gates. I will actually be gone the 22nd through the 29th for the Microsoft Convergance in Dallas, Texas that weekend.

I know Mark will not go without me. You all have a good time. Im going to give my pair of tickets to the first person who asks. So, let me know if anyone is interested.

Tanya

heavy night of partying with Mr. Bill Gates. I will actually be gone the 22nd through the 29th for the Microsoft Convergance in Dallas, Texas that weekend.

Tanya

Bill gates like lap dances too you know.... :D

Guest XLR8TNC5

HAHAHA! Glenn... SHOOSH! LMAO!!

Hey all, I have given the final tix away. Dang, it just really stinks that I won't be able to go with everyone. I was REALLY looking forward to it. Next year fo sho tho!

Tanya