Renaissance Festival Tickets

Guest XLR8TNC5

Guest XLR8TNC5

Can anyone tell me how much it is to get in that place? I was curious because I received 10 tickets for ADULT ADMISSION (COMPLIMENTARY PRICE of $20) Includes Tax, from work. But I was wondering. if the tickets are to be able to get into the festival for $20, how much does it freaking cost to begin with?

If anyone is interested or wants them, they are free. Im more than happy to share. Every year I say Im going to go just so I can walk around and eat a big ol Turkey Leg, but I have yet to actually make it. Maybe this year will actually happen some time I don't know.

Later all,

T

Guest UVETTYA

Marylou's wanted to go for the last couple of years, but we haven't made it out there yet. So I'll take a couple off your hands if you still have them.

I'm wondering if $20 might be the cost of admission?

Steve

Guest XLR8TNC5

I believe it is off the price of admissions, but damn, how much do they charge jsut to walk into the place? lol.

I will put two to the side for you.

I now have 8 avbl everyone. Unless I decide to take 2 for myself. I don't know. We will see what kind of response I get. I will bring them to the GIla Bend Cruise.

Tanya

Guest UVETTYA

Thanks Tanya.

Maybe we could get a group to go out there and see what it's all about.

When does it start? I think it runs for a month or so...

Steve

I went to the one in Ohio a couple times.

It can get pricey. There's lots of cool stuff there that you can't get anywhere else. Tricked Liz into getting and wearing a Corset last time...well worth the price of admission...

BTW, most of the vendors of the 'nice' stuff take plastic.

There was a pretty good mix of stuff that was free to watch, they hit you up for tips afterwards.

This is all from the Ohio one, so not sure if it's the same here...

We've been talking about going, Tanya, can you put us down for 2? BTW, I'd be interested in going with everyone if you all would like...

Guest XLR8TNC5

Alrighty, I got Don and Liz down for a pair.

6 Pair left.

Im still trying to decide if I will be able to go this year or not.

I thought, I put the dates for the festival in the post. But maybe I didn't. :crazy

It runs Feb 11-April 2, 2006. Weekends only of course.

Hope that helps.

T

Dwayne and his family went with Tracy and I about 3-4 years back.

It's lots of fun, plenty to see.

I'd say it's worth going at least once in a life time.

Guest XLR8TNC5

Okay, Here is the list so far:

Steve and Marylou = 2

Don and Liz = 2

Chuck = 2

That leaves 4 left.

Thanks all, I will bring them to Gila Bend with me.

Tanya

Tanya, you really need to go, it's a blast!!!

I'll talk to Jammye in the morning and see if she wants to go again this year, we need to figure out the WHEN part if we are going in a group.

Guest XLR8TNC5

Alrighty, I have decided to go this year. So Mark and I took 2 of the tix.

I have one pair left..... anyone.....BUELLER................BUELLER............

T

Guest XLR8TNC5

^^^ SOLD!!!. Err... I mean GONE! lol....

Okky dokky. I will bring them to the GB Cruise this weekend for everyone! I am officially OUT of tix now.

Oh, and I believe the saying is.....HAZAAAA with an "H" you goober!

:lol

KaZaa is a website you download music and "other" tidbits from... lmao.. :yesnod

T

KaZaa is a website you download music and "other" tidbits from... lmao.. :yesnod

T

He knows that - he just does it to get under my skin! :crazy And yes, he is a goober!

M~

^^^ SOLD!!!. Err... I mean GONE! lol....

Okky dokky. I will bring them to the GB Cruise this weekend for everyone! I am officially OUT of tix now.

T

I thought there was only three "A's" at the end of Kazaaa...... :D I mean Hazaaa.... :rolleyes NO, I do mean Kazaaa...... :P

Don't forget to eat lots of drumsticks.....

Andrew

Guest UVETTYA

Ok, by now everyone has their tickets... Thanks Tanya! :angel

We talked about going as a group and I'm all for that, so let's try and figure out who's going and when it's convenient for us all.

Marylou and I are limited to Sundays, so if we go with the group, that will be our consideration. But we can go on any Sunday.

Is there anyone who can't or won't go on a Sunday?

How about if everyone with tickets check in here, or let's get a PM going and work out the details.

BTW, anyone can go, even if you didn't get in on the free ticktes. They're $18 a piece if you get them ahead of time.

Steve