Gila Bend Shirts?

anmracing2

Chris says he has Tangerine colored shirts, I'm thinking of making the whole order orange!!! :lol

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Poppa

• Desertdawg

• anmracing2

• TheCMSH

It was a joke and I didn't intend on having shirts made because of the colors involved like PB mentioned, just thought it was funny when I threw it together.

Chris says he has Tangerine colored shirts, I'm thinking of making the whole order orange!!! :lol

Chris is in charge of ordering... You can rest assured that the whole order will not be orange. They actually have a color called "Texas Orange" that is fairly close to Corvette puke.

It was a joke and I didn't intend on having shirts made because of the colors involved like PB mentioned, just thought it was funny when I threw it together.

Well, but hey, we have until like the 5th to order them. I'm totally down for creative ideas. You may have put it up as a joke, but I really didn't think it was that bad.

All in all, the change to multiple colors adds like a dollar per shirt per color. Not that big a deal if it makes a shirt that people like better and will sell more.

As far as Rich wanting red shirts... We can do any mix of colors we want. We have to pay every time the PRINTING color changes, but different color shirts can be ordered if paid for ahead of time. Still finalizing the details, but looks like for single color printing we can do something like $12.50 ea pre-ordered, and $17.50 at the event or after for XL shirts. XXL adds 2 bucks, ladies adds 3 bucks and XXXL adds 4 bucks per shirt.

If we order enough we can probably get that price down another buck or two. I think any "special" colors should need to be pre-ordered, and if we buy extras to have on-hand they will probably be in either black or white.

Chris ... I like your design ... I'll have something for you tomorrow ... (from my other pc) ... even tho we can make the event ... we'll be down for a couple ... XL and women's Small

Meh.......I don't like it so much without the checkered flags logo

:agree Leave the ACE logo alone and put the flames around it. Looses it's identity the other way. GB BBQ should be secondary to the logo. Just my .02!

wickedfastvette

:agree Leave the ACE logo alone and put the flames around it. Looses it's identity the other way. GB BBQ should be secondary to the logo. Just my .02!

Ditto

Ditto

:agree

Maybe we could do the original Tim's Laughlin style on the front since it is going to be smaller on the upper left anyway and then Chris' tribal design on the back. Let's do it that way and just get it done.....

Andrew

Ditto

:agree

Maybe we could do the original Tim's Laughlin style on the front since it is going to be smaller on the upper left anyway and then Chris' tribal design on the back. Let's do it that way and just get it done.....

Andrew

I had planned on just using the ACE logo on the chest as I don't think we're going to date these. They will be Gila Bend BBQ shirts, but undated so if we haz left overs they can be used again next year.

But, these aren't MY shirts, I'm just the guy dealing with the t-shirt company. So whatever plan we like works for me.

Ok Ok, No more editing the logo.. :lol Do you guys like Chris's flames or mine? I'll start on a usable version tonight with which every you guys want! WITH flags!!!

I certainly won't say that the one I did was perfect, far from in many aspects, but... I like the way the text is in the flames, and the flames kinda generate from the text, and frame the logo. I have some spacing issues with the one I did, and the two shapes don't quite blend together as well as I'd like, but I like mine better at least from a design direction standpoint.

I still like mine becuase it stays with the original idea but I'm thinking Chris' is the one to go with for a little pazaz.... So I'm voting for BP's. Andrew

How's this look guys ....... did some clean up on your original Chris ..... ???

Posted Image

thought about adding some color to the flames .... but ... ????

Posted Image

I like the design. I still stay with one color, I don't think the orange adds that much.

I like the design. I still stay with one color, I don't think the orange adds that much.

Well if it had more of a flame look....yellow, orange, red. That would be cool. :thumbs

Well if it had more of a flame look....Yeller, orange, red. That would be cool. :thumbs

There I fixed it for ya Sean!

Well if it had more of a flame look....Yeller, orange, red. That would be cool. :thumbs

There I fixed it for ya Sean!

I keep telling you, you can't do that anymore...

...TRAITOR!!!

:smilelol

I keep looking at Chris' and all I see is the huge white or black banner where the GB BBQ is. So sticking with his style (I got the designs from the same site) here are two other versions that I think are more balanced. Please let me know what you think because I need to spend about 3 hours making it huge and vectored so they shirt guy can use it!