Gila Bend Shirts?

anmracing2

Are there any plans to do Gila Bend shirts like the Laughlin shirts? I would be intersted in getting one maybe two if so......... Andrew

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Poppa

• Desertdawg

• anmracing2

• TheCMSH

He got blocked at work again, plus we have no shirt maker right now. We've been trying to get Sean (Corvette Kid) to do them but he keeps ignoring us!!!

I haz a guy right down the street from me that does shirts... He did some shirts for teh Tucson ACE peeps a couple years back. Maria had some done, so they still have the embroidery programmed. You want I should get you some pricing? BTW, Dawg named his dog Stay. I have a friend that named his dog "stain" and his cat "dumpster" for the same reason....

If it looks like the Laughlin Run to the River, then put me down. As long as its not an outragous price....... I like the way the annual thing and the run to the river are incorporated into the logo on those shirts. Andrew

BP, If your willing to do that, that would be awesome. Let us know the cost per shirt. Did you get a Laughlin shirt? That is what I was thinking. I have no connection in the shirt industry so I don't know how to get them.... Andrew

I did not get a laughlin shirt. Pricing on shirts goes by the quality of the shirt, how many colors we use, and how many places we print. If someone can come up with a logo that people like, I'm totally willing to do the leg work on this. I'm no where near a graphic artist, so any logo I come up with is gonna look like used toilet paper. In the 100 or so quantity, we should be at like 8 bucks a shirt if I remember right, but like I say, it depends on the colors. If we can do a 2 color logo, that helps a lot.

Something like that??? if you want it fancier then let me know what design you want and I'll throw it together

If we date it then the ones that don't sell will have to be sold at a discount later. And it's a lot easier to take orders than it is to try to get enough different sizes to please everyone, the laughlin shirt order was 150 shirts I believe, and that didn't include any 3XL or women's!

Something like that???

if you want it fancier then let me know what design you want and I'll throw it together

OK, I suck ass, but I could have come up with that....

That would be a single color, so even cheaper. Andrew was talking about a lot more than that I thought, but I'm happy to run with the easy and simple. I figure we do some in white, some in black and one XXXL in orange.

I'll chat with my guy tomorrow.

But of course... So, we're dating them, or not dating them? And I assume we want the ACE logo on the left chest, big logo with BBQ on the back.

Let's see what everyone thinks about the dating part for the next 24 hours. Yes small logo chest, large on the back!

Guest azcueball

i know i want a couple of them and please get some 3x shirts so i can get one for my gf thx everybody and if u can black so thats one xl and 3x thx guys and let me know chris thx scott :grphug::ACE:

Here is the one we have.

As much as I hate to say it, Dwayne is right...... If it's dated, it'll have to be discounted. I would say to just put Annual at the top and then Gila Bend BBQ at the bottom and follow the circle like the Run to th River ones......

Any thoughts on that? Just do black shirts and white shirts. It seems to me that is usually what Phil would get.

There's my .02. I'll be in for at least two xxl's.

Posted Image

Andrew

I would say do just black as that's the most popular. Also include some ladie's T's. I've heard too many times that we don't do the ladie's cut t-shirts.

Any interest in doing something a little schnazzier? Like this...

Posted Image

So ong as it's only one color, it's the same cost for a large logo or small logo. I made the one above very quickly, we'd want a nicer version, but...

I'm down for something like that too, but 4 color printing makes the shirts a bit more expensive, though not drastically. My only worry there is I bet that's a copyright protected image. But I like it....

Posted Image

I like this better than wearing a pig on my back :lol

Maybe two color....

Make the flames orange and the lettering black :Orange: