Wishing everyone luck today

Loud Pedal

Here's Flagstaff this morning, before the big stuff hit today!!! Samantha has a ton of sand bags in the back of her little F150 and was able to drive to work this morning just fine, I told her getting home after 4pm will not be as easy! Sure hope I don't have to call Classic next time she comes down the mountain!!! Look at how deep it is, there's only teh top half of that split rail fence showing...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wickedfastvette

• jstrutt

• Phill's Vette

• Desertdawg

Lost a big branch from a lemon tree, was already cracked from the last winds. Also have a nagging leak on my patio, just enough to ruin some textured drywall :banghead

You'll be fine Brian, Samantha just made it home, she said the snow drifts up there are taller then her truck!

Phill's Vette

Lost a big branch from a lemon tree, was already cracked from the last winds.

Also have a nagging leak on my patio, just enough to ruin some textured drywall :banghead

That branch must have been a lemon.........sorry :leaving

I finally made it home, that wind was crazy!!

Typical of Prescott though.... From our branch at 7 am From our branch 4:30 pm

wickedfastvette

Well here are some pics from my house in AZ John!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Can I please have your hood. :thumbs

:smilelol No I think I will keep it.

Well my day went down hill in a hurry, the power went off in Gila at about 5pm, then at 630 the phone started ringing.... I'll be at a derailment for awhile tonight....

Talk about weird..............I've been voodood..............we were just watching CNN and Anderson Cooper was doing a live shot of an aftershock in Haiti and just as it started our power went out for a couple minutes.................yikes!

Yikes news just said, the tornadoe could be forming around Cale and Barbs house!

:lol:lol:cheers Is it potato or potatoe, tornado or tornadoe?

We just lost power for about an hour. After lighting candles, getting the hurricane lamp filled and finally lit, setting down and expecting a long delay, power is back. Hopefully for good, because it's up and away in the morning. heading west through the eye of the storm. We had another beautiful (are there any other kind) full rainbow that stayed around for almost two hours this afternoon. It was raining and windy, so no pics of that one.

So, I guess I'm going to 'Vette hell because I had to drive in this crap today. My day started at 4:00 a.m. with a push broom up on the roof of my garage where I had over an inch of standing water (flat roof). Got that draining but I've got water backdraining into my garage ceiling. . . :banghead got the Vette parked on the OTHER side of the garage. . .

So, I guess I'm going to 'Vette hell because I had to drive in this crap today.

My day started at 4:00 a.m. with a push broom up on the roof of my garage where I had over an inch of standing water (flat roof). Got that draining but I've got water backdraining into my garage ceiling. . . :banghead got the Vette parked on the OTHER side of the garage. . .

Man that sucks the big one................hope all is well.

wickedfastvette

Just went down to the bottom floor of my house and the carpet is soaking wet and the water is seeping up through my travertine floor! I am not a happy person at the moment.

I thought I dodged the bullet but its pounding now. I've been up since 4 too and am really dreading filling bags about now... Sorry Cheyre, I have a water extractor machine at the shop. If you need help, pm me. Dave

Crazy storm ova hea...no leaks yet, guess I had a good contractor. :lol Sounded like a frieght train for a while!

Here's some pictures from Samantha this morning after it snowed all night long! She parked it there at 4pm yesterday with no snow on it!!!