F/S - 1992 Polo green/tan, 6-spd [Chandler]

vmi_vette

Well, the car has been sold to Ken and for a great price I might add. Now I have seller's remorse. I hate to see that car go. At least I should have a new C6 in 4 weeks.

Ken, it was nice meeting you. Treat my Vette well.

Joe

Ken, I am glad my Vette is going to an enthusiast.

I have no idea how you can part with that Z06 of yours. That is one nice ride. I will see you later this week.

Joe

Guest XLR8TNC5

Congrats to you Ken on your beautiful acquisition! Congrats to VMI as well on his new soon to have C6! and Congrats to my husband on his new soon to have Z06!

Wow, seems we are all travelling in the right circles right now!!!! lol....

Hey, at least these beautiful cars are all staying within the ACE family ring right? How cool is that? lol.

Ken, Mark says to tell you, "AWESOME."

Tanya

Ok , ive been out for awhile and im a bit behind.

Ken sold his Z06 to Mark, and bought a c4 ?

(just trying to get it all straight) lol

Thje C4 is just a stepping stone until his C6-Z06 shows up. :thumbs

I hear ya there, but i though Mark ordered a new cobra or something like that?

Guest XLR8TNC5
Thje C4 is just a stepping stone until his C6-Z06 shows up. :thumbs

I hear ya there, but i though Mark ordered a new cobra or something like that?

He did buy a 2003 Cobra. Didn't like it. So, he planned on getting the NEW Shelby GT500 Cobra when that comes out, but didn't like the pricetag (you won't be able to find one for under $65K-$70K when they release them) and he didn't want to wait for it to be available at MSRP. Not to mention, they are only making 3000 this year to begin with.

Thus, he has bought the Z06 from Ken. He has been in love with Ken's car since the second he heard/saw it and I know they have tossed around the idea of him buying it for almost the past two years now. LOL. MEN!!

And hey Dwayne, Im a girl and I don't change my mind nearly as much as Mark does. I have had my Vette for 3 years now and will NEVER get rid of it. I have thought about it in order to maybe pic myself up something that is either a Z or has TT or SC or something, but then I get in the car and hear it and I quickly forget all the hoopla. I want to go all motor though (10 Secs 1/4 would be cool) so other than what to do next to my existing car, I don't go through cars nearly as much as Mark does.

LOL.

Nice post Ken (SWEET TUNES) I think they both sound cool, but Im partial to my baby. lol. However, I just think they are two totally different sounding rides that are both at the top of their league. I will be very proud to share my garage space with the Z06 though!

T

Congrats Ken. I'm finding out buying a Vette is fun whether it's one year old or 30 years old. I'd be interested in the right C4 to add to my collection.

Keith

3,503 lbs of trouble
Thus, he has bought the Z06 from Ken. He has been in love with Ken's car since the second he heard/saw it...

I can see why Mark fell for it. It's a sweet car and a hell of a ride! :thumbs

Hey Ken, did you see Chapman has a blk Z06 listed in their inventory? Just a mere $71K! :thumbs

That one has too much crap on it!

I'm in AZ who needs heated seats and mirrors??

When I built mine on chevrolet.com it was about $69,000.

I talked to Chapman a couple weeks ago and repeat customers MIGHT get a break at only 10K above MSRP!!

Gonna leave in about 10 min and meet with Joe at the BofA branch near his house!!

Admins, get ready to lock this thread!! :drinkers:drinkers

Ken

That one has too much crap on it!

I'm in AZ who needs heated seats and mirrors??

When I built mine on chevrolet.com it was about $69,000.

I talked to Chapman a couple weeks ago and repeat customers MIGHT get a break at only 10K above MSRP!!

Gonna leave in about 10 min and meet with Joe at the BofA branch near his house!!

Admins, get ready to lock this thread!! :drinkers:drinkers

Ken

:toetap better not get locked until we see picture proof of a delivery!

Well, Ken is now the owner of a 92 Vette. I already miss my car. It was sad watching Ken drive off with my car.

I hope everyone has a good time at the car wash.

Joe