Eddie's seats are in!

Eddie44

Well they're done! a huge THANK YOU! to Randy and Phil who did all the work with excellent supervision from Andrew and the gang.

Just wanted to say I appreciated everyone chipping in. That's what Corvette Saturdays and Sundays are all about.

DSC00736.jpg

DSC00737.jpg

DSC00744.jpg

The chairs look awesome. Good job everyone...

Oh, by the way, thanks for lunch....

Here are some of the pix of the work I did, I mean we did, wait, I mean the work you guys did........ :P

http://anmracing.com/CorvetteSunday.htm

You are an awesome bunch and it's great to have a group willing to help each other out....

Andrew

Thanks Andrew! You definitely captured what a Corvette Sunday is all about (5 guys supervising two).

Thanks again to Phil and Randy. They busted their butts and did a great job! :thumbs

Eddie - you're welcome! My pleasure and I hope you have miles and miles of smiles with your beautiful new seats!

Here's the one thing that makes it all worth while to me......

standard.jpg

:thumbs

Eddie - you're welcome!  My pleasure and I hope you have miles and miles of smiles with your beautiful new seats!

standard.jpg

I agree that you look like a happy camper in that new skinned Corvette seat.

Enjoy it Eddie, you almost have a new car there. :cool

Also, I must comment on Randy's picture taking ability. :thumbs you know how to capture the important things in life. :D To me that is "1EvilC5". :D

Phil... :devil

3,503 lbs of trouble

Seats look good Eddie! Sorry I didn't come by. I'm a bit sick, and I didn't feel like sharing.

Seats look good Eddie! Sorry I didn't come by. I'm a bit sick, and I didn't feel like sharing.

In this case, thanks for not sharing!

BTW are you taking the Delorean to GB? If not the new passenger seat is open. That is as long as you're feeling better. After all their hard work Randy and Phil would kill you if you puked all over it. :lol:lol

3,503 lbs of trouble

In this case, thanks for not sharing!

BTW are you taking the Delorean to GB? If not the new passenger seat is open. That is as long as you're feeling better. After all their hard work Randy and Phil would kill you if you puked all over it. :lol:lol

Thanks Eddie. The DeLorean needs a water pump, so it's not going beyond the local Sonic for awhile. I'll let you know if I'll take you up on the right seat offer. I'm hoping to be over this sinus infection by then. I see my Doc (Vette owner) in the morning. I'm going to find out if he got his C6 Z06.

Eddie - you're welcome!  My pleasure and I hope you have miles and miles of smiles with your beautiful new seats!

Also, I must comment on Randy's picture taking ability. :thumbs you know how to capture the important things in life. :D To me that is "1EvilC5". :D

Phil... :devil

Your car sounds awesome, and looks the same - Phil! It makes a great backdrop for a happy "customer"! :burnout

My fingers are still recovering - I'm typing this with my feet :lol

Guest Simpson36

It was great to meet everyone at Eddie's on Sunday!

That was our first 'event' with the group and the first time we've seen leather seats going together. They look awesome.

We plan to cruise to the BBQ next weekend also!

Nickolette and Steve

:thumbs Sweet seats Eddie! That's freakin' cool that you guys helped him out, too! :drinkers

I just ordered my seats based on Eddie's posts, and after seeing the pix, I'm glad I didn't spend the kids college fund on the VE's! Congrats again Eddie!