Welcome to VetteGirl

1EvilC5

:howdy Welcome to Becki :howdy

Glad to see another female Corvette Enthusiasts. Hope to see you at an event soon. Many coming up in the next few months.

As for you 2002 Z16. How about a few pictures and tell us more about it.

Remeber to :burnout your ride and stay out of trouble.

Phil... :devil

Welcome! :howdy

I don't know what your mechanical abilities or interests are but some of the events like the seat / headlight Corvette Sunday at my house tomorrow are open to all. This is not a "good ole boys" group. If you need something done, modded, or installed on your Vette just ask and someone will assist. Just ask Tanya, I think a bunch of the guys helped her with the racedeck as a surprise for Mark. The story I've heard is she did most of the work and the guys supervised but I wasn't there :lol:lol

Guest XLR8TNC5

Well, it is always cool to see another girlie in the group, however, it always appears they sign up and NEVER become "activated" within the realms here. They don't post, they don't contribute, and they don't come to the events.

PLEASE PLEASE be someone ACTIVE. Would love to have some more female involvement here. I think between, Myself, Johnnie, and Melissa, and Sandy, we have a bit of a chance againstthe boys here, but we definitely need more girl power.

I do have a question though? Perhaps it is just a typo, but there is no such thing as a 2002 Z16. I think it was supposed to mean 2002 Z06 or 2004 Z16. The Z16 is the 2004 Commemorative Z06. I just didn't know if anyone else caught that.

Thanks and hope you voice yourself here and come out to a few events.

Tanya

I caught that as well, the Z-16 is also the 1996 GrandSport. Welcome aboard VetteGirl, maybe someday you and C5dreammachn98 can convince my wife to become a "VetteGirl" as well. See Ya Joe.

Guest XLR8TNC5
maybe someday you and C5dreammachn98 can convince my wife to become a "VetteGirl" as well. See Ya Joe.

Whatever it takes. Life is good when you are a "VETTE GIRL!"

:cone

Tanya

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome Beckie from Gilbert. Post some pics. :cool

oh great - our first confirmed leg humper post :smilelol