• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jstrutt

• Desertdawg

• Big Poppa

• old yeller

Guest Sidewinder

Me and my better half would love to attend, after all she is my translater from Scottish to English

As this is our first event, what shall we bring apart from a smile? :burnout2

We will be joining the group from the West End.

Steve

Umm scotch :smilelol

Scot humm

Well I guess that means you can speek English but have a hard time with American. Like my wife who is from Lincolnshire England. She has been here for over 40 years and people still have a hard time understanding her. The best laugh I ever had was when as a nurse she used to work on a hospital floor. One day a patient ask her where she was from and told her she spoke very good english for a foreigner. My wife was fit to be tied and I am surprise that she did not give the patient a piece of her mind. She is the one that always tells me I don't speek english but rather American.

Welcome aboard

Scot humm

Well I guess that means you can speek English but have a hard time with American. Like my wife who is from Lincolnshire England. She has been here for over 40 years and people still have a hard time understanding her. The best laugh I ever had was when as a nurse she used to work on a hospital floor. One day a patient ask her where she was from and told her she spoke very good english for a foreigner. My wife was fit to be tied and I am surprise that she did not give the patient a piece of her mind. She is the one that always tells me I don't speek english but rather American.

Welcome aboard

My wifey is a Nurse also, she sounds posh compared to me, we both get the usual "are you guyz from Australia?" regularly

Being Scottish, its like a Sin to court never mind marry an "Auld Enemy" I must be stupid I guess

3,503 lbs of trouble

Believe it or not, there is actually a good chance I can make the BBQ this year. Pencil me in? Will confirm one way or the other a few weeks down the road.

Believe it or not, there is actually a good chance I can make the BBQ this year. Pencil me in?

Will confirm one way or the other a few weeks down the road.

What the?!?!?!?!? Hey, who's the new guy?????? :P Nice to see you posting again, hope you can make it!!

Andrew

Cahd... If you're worried about the fences, just ask YumaZ06 Tom. I'm sure he could tell you where the closest fence is.

Wow, still bringing this up after 2 years. I hope that YOU don't do anything stupid in public so everyone can have a good laugh at your expense. This is the reason that I don't participate with this forum anymore. I have no use for people that take pleasure in other peoples screw-ups. A good laugh is one thing but 2 years later???

This is the reason that I don't participate with this forum anymore. I have no use for people that take pleasure in other peoples screw-ups. A good laugh is one thing but 2 years later???

Tom, I hope you really don't use that as the reason for not visiting ACE, we all screwup and if you can't laugh about it then I hope you can learn to smile at life a little more often.

We don't need outsiders picking on us, we do it pretty good all by ourselves!

Ya, Tom... That was me trying to laugh WITH you, not at you... If that's still a sore topic for you, then I take it all back. It was just some friendly ribbing. I don't pick on people I don't like. Plus, the fence joke started with Cahd as he just stuffed his car under a fence at the autocross. He was making fun of himself on that one. Dood, we're your friends here, it's all love...

This is the reason that I don't participate with this forum anymore. I have no use for people that take pleasure in other peoples screw-ups. A good laugh is one thing but 2 years later???

Tom, I hope you really don't use that as the reason for not visiting ACE, we all screwup and if you can't laugh about it then I hope you can learn to smile at life a little more often.

I don't mind a good laugh when there is something to laugh about. To be constantly reminded of my screw-up is another thing. I hope that you guys get a lot of mileage out of Cahd's screwup at the autocross.

I don't mind a good laugh when there is something to laugh about. To be constantly reminded of my screw-up is another thing. I hope that you guys get a lot of mileage out of Cahd's screwup at the autocross.

Well, then again. If you're not laughing about it, I take it back. I apologize.

And for the record, we're gonna get huge mileage out of Cahd's autocross adventure. In fact, we all may get the chance to meet "Fency" at the BBQ.

wickedfastvette

And for the record, we're gonna get huge mileage out of Cahd's autocross adventure. In fact, we all may get the chance to meet "Fency" at the BBQ.

I have met little fency in person, cute little guy, little rough around the edges.

From this day forth it shall be known that gardening with a ZO6 in Gila Bend and the killing of garden knomes shall forever be banned from the pages we know and love called ACE! There Tom, I hope that helps! :bolt: p.s., are you still coming this year?

Well, and Strutts only coming so that we can all be safe from tickets. Get the goofy Canadian out there in the bright yeller vert...

From this day forth it shall be known that gardening with a ZO6 in Gila Bend and the killing of garden knomes shall forever be banned from the pages we know and love called ACE!

There Tom, I hope that helps!

:bolt:

p.s., are you still coming this year?

Thanks Dawg. lol

I plan on it and we will (hopefully) be coming with a big group from Yuma.

Accepted. I got done laughing about it 2 years ago.

............. I got done laughing about it 2 years ago.

Possible new tag line? We'll see you there Tom! Probably before then as we'll be in Yuma around the 9th.

Hell, we still laugh at Eddie and his circle driving on the drag strip and Dawg's tractor tires on a C3 that was 2 cars ago. :lol