8th Annual Gila Bend BBQ

Desertdawg

Dwayne, Angie and I will be there to grub with the gang. I am looking forward to soome killer Barbique, lets see your skills buddy.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jstrutt

• Desertdawg

• Big Poppa

• old yeller

Cahd... If you're worried about the fences, just ask YumaZ06 Tom. I'm sure he could tell you where the closest fence is.

Me and my better half would love to attend, after all she is my translater from Scottish to English As this is our first event, what shall we bring apart from a smile? :burnout2 We will be joining the group from the West End. Steve

Me and my better half would love to attend, after all she is my translater from Scottish to English

As this is our first event, what shall we bring apart from a smile? :burnout2

We will be joining the group from the West End.

Steve

Great to see a newbie posting up! Nornally Dawg provides everything but desserts never get ignored but not expected. There will be a donation jar to help defray Dawg's expense and anything over and above that keeps this forum on the Internet.

Again, great to see you step up and hopefully other newbies will do likewise! :thumbs

Me and my better half would love to attend, after all she is my translater from Scottish to English

As this is our first event, what shall we bring apart from a smile? :burnout2

We will be joining the group from the West End.

Steve

Great to see a newbie posting up! Nornally Dawg provides everything but desserts never get ignored but not expected. There will be a donation jar to help defray Dawg's expense and anything over and above that keeps this forum on the Internet.

Again, great to see you step up and hopefully other newbies will do likewise! :thumbs

Eddie, does this mean no more Scottish sheep jokes even though Karen's dad is from Aberdeen? Back on topic.......glad you'll be there!

Its great to see you guys are normal guys with a good sense of humour, I'm a proactive geezer that likes to get involved when other make an effort as well. Looking fwd to meeting ya all. :ack:

Its great to see you guys are normal guys with a good sense of humour, I'm a proactive geezer that likes to get involved when other make an effort as well.

Looking fwd to meeting ya all.

:ack:

If you're a geezer that means I'm almost a geezer...not good. :lol

If you're a geezer that means I'm almost a geezer...not good. :lol

It is sad that we must inform you that....................IT'S TOO LATE.