• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jstrutt

• Desertdawg

• Big Poppa

• old yeller

this sounds like a good reason to put my car back together. count me in.

Brian, did you have to tear that car apart again? :( I hope you can make the BBQ again this year, see you there if you can make it.

Pete and I are out. I lost my employment so we are pushing the move date up. Sorry everyone. We were looking forward to it but I have to make sure I can pay the bills!

Pete and I are out.

I lost my employment so we are pushing the move date up. Sorry everyone. We were looking forward to it but I have to make sure I can pay the bills!

Well that just bites the big one. Sorry we won't be able to see you before you leave. Have a safe journey and we'll be talkin' at ya on here at times I guess.

Good to hear from the North side again. :howdy Brian.

Hi Bryan :howdy

Does that thing do good in the snow? :lol

It does excellent in the snow. Excellent sitting in the garage that is.

this sounds like a good reason to put my car back together. count me in.

Brian, did you have to tear that car apart again? :( I hope you can make the BBQ again this year, see you there if you can make it.

yeah i had to tear it apart again. it has nothing to do with the engine this time. was in Anthem two weeks ago and lost a U-Joint. or should i say almost lost one. managed to drive it home.

anyways, see you all there. even if im cruising in a tahoe again like last year.

I'm workin on Pete and Christine to get them to LPM's deal. But ya, losing them sucks.

You will be missed Pete and Christine, take care and we all hope things work out for you two!

Guest racingchester

What would be wrong with thowing in a few bucks so Pete & Christine could make the last event a great one??????? Add one more maybe 2 bodies....Chuck

wickedfastvette

Velocity Vettes confirms 11 people as of now, no doubt the number will grow by the 20th!

Still waiting to hear what the name of the Park is in Gila Bend?

Thanks,

Ed

Cool to see more people from Prescott coming to this, Im usually all alone! heading down the hill.

What would be wrong with thowing in a few bucks so Pete & Christine could make the last event a great one???????

Add one more maybe 2 bodies....Chuck

huh?

West side group Meet at I-10 and Dysart @ Lowes (north of I-10) Leave at 9:45 am or after all other groups arrive. I looked this up on Mapquest and didn't come up with anything? Can someone please give me a more exact address where Velocity Vettes could meet your west end group? Thanks, Ed

+2 and a whole lotta bread product

We don't care about your yeast infections dood.. Keep that to yerself...

West side group

Meet at I-10 and Dysart @ Lowes (north of I-10)

Leave at 9:45 am or after all other groups arrive.

I looked this up on Mapquest and didn't come up with anything? Can someone please give me a more exact address where Velocity Vettes could meet your west end group?

Thanks,

Ed

Lowes

Velocity Vettes has posted the BBQ on our website. As of today we have 16 people signed up, I'm sure the number will grow greatly within two weeks. We will be meeting with the Lowes group on McDowell and should be there by 9:30am at the latest. Looking forward to joining with all of you! Thanks, Ed Frias

Guest Sidewinder

Yanno I tried to come up with the best description I could so I didn't get a smartazz remark. Shoulda know.. :lol

BTW Chris the highway you came in on goes both ways...... (and so does your "insert parent name here") :facepalm:

This is the day after my birthday, so I'm trying to convince the wife to go. BTW: The drive up from Tucson (via I-10) SUCKS! For any other Tucson attendees, a much more "scenic" (and WAY more enjoyable) route is to go through Three Points, Sells, Why & Ajo. Here's a link to a Map and Directions:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source....735596&z=9

Regards,

Mike P.

I looked this up on Mapquest and didn't come up with anything?

Ed

Quit using mapquest, google maps works!!!

Added Chuck and Mark! :thumbs

Mike, let me know if your coming!

Yanno I tried to come up with the best description I could so I didn't get a smartazz remark. Shoulda know.. :lol

BTW Chris the highway you came in on goes both ways...... (and so does your "insert parent name here") :facepalm:

Well, if my father went both ways, I'm sure you'd know about it from all the time you've spent at city parks.