8th Annual Gila Bend BBQ

Desertdawg

Any more Canucks???????????? :lol:lol:cheers

We have three in Yuma with Corvettes, so I think you will have some company there John. I know one is from Alberta, one from BC, not sure of others.

I know of the 2 you speak of. It will be fun. Answer your PM I sent you. :cfdeadagain

I did.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jstrutt

• Desertdawg

• Big Poppa

• old yeller

Any more Canucks???????????? :lol:lol:cheers

We have three in Yuma with Corvettes, so I think you will have some company there John. I know one is from Alberta, one from BC, not sure of others.

I know of the 2 you speak of. It will be fun. Answer your PM I sent you. :cfdeadagain

I did.

Didn't get it. Email me your cell # for when we get there on the 8th or 9th.

Yuma Rich + one. Or maybe 18 (corvettes that is). :P I am leading the group so we may wind up in El Paso! Attendance from Yuma is contingent on reserved parking, say about half of the first row closest to the picnic area?

Yuma Rich + one. Or maybe 18 (corvettes that is). :P I am leading the group so we may wind up in El Paso!

Attendance from Yuma is contingent on reserved parking, say about half of the first row closest to the picnic area?

I think Dawg may try to rope that off as a Corvette Puke Orange section...

I'll say it here cause I doubt Dawg will say it. There will be a donation jar at the BBQ. Make sure everybody to bring a few bucks cash with you to pitch in. There will be a bunch of us eating a feast fit for a Dawg, and there's no need for the Tomko family to foot the bill. Plus, any extra goes to the general ACE fund to pay for the site etc.

:withstupid That's right! Bring some money bitches!!!!!!!

I'm with the 2 stupids.........................cash, grass or azz, no one eats free!

Has anyone tallied up the # of vetts that are going? sure looks like there's gonna be a convoy...

I did a quick list and sent it to Dwayne...................I got 44 Vettes and around 70 people.

Believe it or not, there is actually a good chance I can make the BBQ this year. Pencil me in?

Will confirm one way or the other a few weeks down the road.

What a nice surprise! Will be great to see you.

I will try to be there but driving my truck. Have appointments in Rocky Point with my Home owners association and then the city tax office. If I can get that done by Sat morning, I may be late but will be in Gila Bend on the way back. hopefully a little BBQ will be left.

This and the river run are the 'must do' events on ACE. Can't wait to see the monster turnout this year. :partygrnhat: