• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jstrutt

• Desertdawg

• Big Poppa

• old yeller

Dawg, is there special orange cone reserved primo parking spaces for orange vettes? We just may bring Pat's DSO Vert up this year!

Bring Pat's ride, I'll save you a good spot in the Orange section.. :thumbs

We've always missed this, because it's around our daughter's birthday, but my wife and I will be making our first Gila Bend BBQ :partydance: !

Yuma Tom - - hey man, hope to see you there!

Malcolm

Likewise Malcolm. Its been a while since I have seen you and Pat.

Tucson Crowd want to meet at the Walmart parking lot off Cortaro? How long does it take to get to Gila Bend? (Trying to determine time to meet)

Tucson Crowd want to meet at the Walmart parking lot off Cortaro?

How long does it take to get to Gila Bend?

(Trying to determine time to meet)

Takes a couple hours, give or take.... We could meet at Crispy Creme... I'm just sayin....

Are we meeting any Phoenix peeps in Casa Grande on the way?

I might just roll with the Tucson crowd. As it gets close, I will pm you Big Poppa for a meeting spot somewhere around the junction of I-8 and I-10.

I might just roll with the Tucson crowd. As it gets close, I will pm you Big Poppa for a meeting spot somewhere around the junction of I-8 and I-10.

Werd. The last couple years we met at the Cracker Barrell in Casa Grande, but that lot sucks big green weenie. I say we meet at the new mall there, maybe in front of Best Buy to make it easy to find.

Sounds good. I will be at the new mall by the Best Buy at exit 194. What time are you planning on being in C.G.? Any other east siders want to roll with the Tucson crew? :burnout

Sounds good. I will be at the new mall by the Best Buy at exit 194. What time are you planning on being in C.G.? Any other east siders want to roll with the Tucson crew? :burnout

If we gotta be there at noon, we should leave by 1030 or so from CG.

I'll start putting the list together soon from all the replies, but it looks good so far!

I am so in for Krispy Kreme, Pete isn't a fan but oh well!

Eff Pete.

Eff Pete.

I would hope she does...otherwise that's a dull marriage. :bolt:

:lol

So, where is the Krispy Kreme in relation to the Micky D's?

I'll stop off at Dunkin so we can have some donuts.

If'n we're leaving CG at 1030, we should probably leave Cortaro around 0930.

Any more Canucks???????????? :lol:lol:cheers

We have three in Yuma with Corvettes, so I think you will have some company there John. I know one is from Alberta, one from BC, not sure of others.

Any more Canucks???????????? :lol:lol:cheers

We have three in Yuma with Corvettes, so I think you will have some company there John. I know one is from Alberta, one from BC, not sure of others.

I know of the 2 you speak of. It will be fun. Answer your PM I sent you. :cfdeadagain