8th Annual Gila Bend BBQ

Desertdawg

:eat:Dawg & Jamie , what a great time and TASTY Food, :partydance: My Neighbor had a great time, Ihad to keep telling her IT'S MY CAR not HERS!! She was loving it, went TOPLESS on the way home, turned out to be a great day! Tom's RAINDANCE worked! :banannadance: ACE ROCKS! :ACE: Did ANYONE get a count??? :wub

I see you made it home ok Sheery, cool. TOPLESS? Any pics? :P Oh, you meant the car top...nevermind. :facepalm: Glad you both had a good time and maybe converted another future vette owner. :)

:agree:thumbs

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jstrutt

• Desertdawg

• Big Poppa

• old yeller

Dwayne and Jammye, Thank you for putting this together I know it was alot of work and you guy's did a great job.. Congrats on another great event.

Another great event..........What will top this one. Not the people or the food.......

Pole dancers?..................just askin

Another great event..........What will top this one. Not the people or the food.......

Now where is the bear video link...

:lol

:banannarainbow::banannadance::banannasword: thanks dwayne and jammie for an awesome time. food was great and people were awesome.

I'll get on the pole for ya.. Gonna need to be a substantial pole though....

I just love the pup pups, so cute. BEST DOGS!!

I agree but let's not get carried away...................Dawg is the BEST DOG!!

ACE. Has anybody heard what the outcome of the Black Supercharged Vette that threw a blower belt on 85 north of the prison? I assume the flatbed picked him and his lady up and took them to the shop. I would be curious to find out what was causing the antifreeze leak If anybody knows, Please chime in. Thanks. Rob.

ACE.

Has anybody heard what the outcome of the Black Supercharged Vette that threw a blower belt on 85 north of the prison?

I assume the flatbed picked him and his lady up and took them to the shop.

I would be curious to find out what was causing the antifreeze leak

If anybody knows, Please chime in.

Thanks.

Rob.

I heard he hired an attorney and is suing Procharger :lol

He made it, he was the attorney that spoke at the end of the BBQ. Car went on the flatbed and somehow he and his female companion made it.

ACE.

Has anybody heard what the outcome of the Black Supercharged Vette that threw a blower belt on 85 north of the prison?

Thanks.

Rob.

I saw it at Gateway this a.m.

ACE.

Thanks.

Rob.

I heard he hired an attorney and is suing Procharger :lol

He made it, he was the attorney that spoke at the end of the BBQ. Car went on the flatbed and somehow he and his female companion made it.

Yeah, Marc made it home along with his wife. They got a ride with Jim in a 84 crossfire... both of them. WOW! What a nice experience for them...all that power, :jd no supercharger :jd and not leaking. :partygrnhat: Anyway, they made it home safely and Marc appreciated it. Have no idea what is wrong with his vette.

Actually from what I was told at the party, Marc's car when the engine threw the belt hit the lower radiator hose which ruptured and blew radiator fluid all over the place. As for the black car at Gateway, that is a new guy that purchased his ride over two years ago and is a 2007 C6 Z51. He is going to have some work done due to somebody hitting him in his quarter panel! HE wants me to detail his car when it gets out of the shop and he lives in Cave Creek. We are supposed to get together and I was discusing with him about ACE. I dont know where Marc had his Black Zo6 get towed too.

Actually from what I was told at the party, Marc's car when the engine threw the belt hit the lower radiator hose which ruptured and blew radiator fluid all over the place. As for the black car at Gateway, that is a new guy that purchased his ride over two years ago and is a 2007 C6 Z51. He is going to have some work done due to somebody hitting him in his quarter panel! HE wants me to detail his car when it gets out of the shop and he lives in Cave Creek. We are supposed to get together and I was discusing with him about ACE. I dont know where Marc had his Black Zo6 get towed too.

The black 2007 Z51 is from a guy that is having his driver side rocker panel repaired. There is a black supercharged Z06 out back that came in on Sat. It may not be Marc's but it sure looked like it and it was supercharged (could see the cooler through the grill).