8th Annual Gila Bend BBQ

Desertdawg

Thanks for the pictures everyone. I didn't get the camera out this time as I saw everyone and maybe even a dog with one. A Big Thanks goes out to the Big Papa as well. Great looking shirts, man. :thumbs Purple is Sexy isn't it?

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jstrutt

• Desertdawg

• Big Poppa

• old yeller

very funny! i actually liked that... who ever said that about yuma!!!! lol

Who would say such a thing? I think it was rude.

Good job again Dawg and Dawg Family, though I missed the girls this year.

Always an awesome event, and it was good meeting a buncha new peeps.

:eat:Dawg & Jamie , what a great time and TASTY Food, :partydance: My Neighbor had a great time, Ihad to keep telling her IT'S MY CAR not HERS!! She was loving it, went TOPLESS on the way home, turned out to be a great day! Tom's RAINDANCE worked! :banannadance: ACE ROCKS! :ACE: Did ANYONE get a count??? :wub

ANYONE get a count??? :wub

At one point we counted 75 and Brian and Michael rolled in after that so I'd say 77 Vettes and who knows how many people.

We really lucked out on the weather. It was :coool: seeing all those Vettes lined up in the parking lot. :ok:

Awesome time !!!! Another thanks to Dwayne and Jammie for putting on a sweet gig....excellent food and sweet Vettes is always a killer recipe :yeah:

Great food great fun. Thanks Jammie and The Dawg for an awesome time in Gila Bend! I never seen so many Vettes. Breakfast this morn, BBQ leftovers as Dave would say nom nom nom

You guys did another awesome job setting this up!! Dwayne, Jayme, your the best! And Chris, the shirt are fantastic! Good job on that too.

Posted Image

Posted Image

:smilelol:smilelol

Andrew

Thanks to Dwayne and Jammye for all your love and hard work in making the BBQ a HUGE success! This was our first time, and we were made to feel very welcome. Nice central location too. Big thanks to Ed Frias and Velocity Vettes for turning us onto this event. We made lots of new friends, and really enjoyed the day. Thought the lawyer was a good and informative addition - always good to know how to stay out of the pokey! (GRIN) We joined new friends and their '98 Coupe for a "scenic drive" back to Tucson - through Buckeye, up to I-10, down to US 60, through Tempe, Mesa, and Apache Junction, down 79/77 past the Arizona Renaissance Festival, then to one of our favorite Italian restaurants just south of Florence on the road to Coolidge - CALZONES!! Finally a gorgeous sunset drive to Oracle Junction, through Catalina, Oro Valley, and finally home. post-1235-1267378770.jpg

Quicksilver98

I would also like to Thank Dwayne and Jammye! We had a great time! Met some new folks and had a good time on the ride back! Thanks for the invitation back to your house Mike and Maricel. Heidi and I enjoyed meeting you. Those Calzones were delicious! We will have to remember that place when we are up in that area again.

:eat:Dawg & Jamie , what a great time and TASTY Food, :partydance: My Neighbor had a great time, Ihad to keep telling her IT'S MY CAR not HERS!! She was loving it, went TOPLESS on the way home, turned out to be a great day! Tom's RAINDANCE worked! :banannadance: ACE ROCKS! :ACE: Did ANYONE get a count??? :wub

I see you made it home ok Sheery, cool. TOPLESS? Any pics? :P Oh, you meant the car top...nevermind. :facepalm: Glad you both had a good time and maybe converted another future vette owner. :)