• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jstrutt

• Desertdawg

• Big Poppa

• old yeller

I'm UP and itchin' to get on the road. :burnout Is it time to go yet...is it, is it? :toetap

Yes! go now, tell em to brew up extra coffee and don't forget your chair! :lol

Just returned home. Great time seeing everyone. Jammy and Dwayne you do a fantastic job. Thanks for all your work. The food was delicious! Click below to view the pics I made. See next posting

Thanks Dawg and Jammie. Had a great time seeing everyone and eating that great food. See ya for this thing next year for sure. :burnout Maybe Marc will bring along an extra belt though.......just sayin'. :leaving Hope it didn't damage to much and it gets repaired quickly for ya.

Guest azcueball

A Big shout out to DesertDawg for the wonderful food and for organizing this great event. We had a blast and can't wait for next year! Scott... :clap

Just got back home too. Once again, well done Jamie and the guy in the orange shirt. ;) What a fantastic bunch of peeps!

Guest 06yumavette

thanks great BBQ!! so many beautiful vettes!! but yes there is a but.. meaning no disrespect to the lawyer!! ummm... i came for the gathering... not a seminar! you seem very good at what you do. and of course you seem like an avid vette owner... but, next time maybe a five min talk? i know you had good intentions but in my opinion thats not what the BBQ was for.. thanks you though!!! after seeing so many mods im going to go bankrupt!!! now i have to have a carbon fiber hood! and thanks stuart now i have to have a rear package tray like yours and the custom pistol holder and the rear carbon valance and......... lol how about you guys come to yuma? next weekend is the midnight at the oasis car show there will be 800 cars.. friday afternoon is the parade... let me know if anyone is coming ill try to get a special rate at the Q resort!!

thanks great BBQ!! so many beautiful vettes!! but yes there is a but.. meaning no disrespect to the lawyer!! ummm... i came for the gathering... not a seminar! you seem very good at what you do. and of course you seem like an avid vette owner... but, next time maybe a five min talk? i know you had good intentions but in my opinion thats not what the BBQ was for.. thanks you though!!! after seeing so many mods im going to go bankrupt!!! now i have to have a carbon fiber hood! and thanks stuart now i have to have a rear package tray like yours and the custom pistol holder and the rear carbon valance and......... lol how about you guys come to yuma? next weekend is the midnight at the oasis car show there will be 800 cars.. friday afternoon is the parade... let me know if anyone is coming ill try to get a special rate at the Q resort!!

Yuma is that the place you stop for a pee on the way to San Diego ........ thought that was funny though :partygrnhat:

Big shout out to Jammye and Dwayne, well done on the BBQ, beef was perfecto

wickedfastvette

Great Job Dwayne and Jammye!! Had a blast with everybody, nice to meet some new faces, 5 minutes after my car went in the garage it started spitting snow rain mix at my house, talk about good timing.

Great Job Dwayne and Jammye!! Had a blast with everybody, nice to meet some new faces, 5 minutes after my car went in the garage it started spitting snow rain mix at my house, talk about good timing.

Glad to see your car didnt have any more electrical issues, I was the yeller bannana behind you on the way back from Gila to Phx, Weather is still nice here

All the people from Velocity Vettes want to thank Dwayne, Jammye and all the other ACE members that helped make the BBQ a great success, you all did a great job and I know we all enjoyed it! Everything from the BBQ roast beef to the wide variety of desserts made me eat more than I have in months, but it was worth it!

Thanks also to Mark for giving us the $50k (a little less for ACE members) run down on how to act when we face smokey on pull overs! ((( ; Look forward to seeing and getting together with your group again in the future! :thumbs

All the best,

Ed Frias

Velocity Vettes

www.velocityvettes.org

WOW! What a day. I just got back form the Pavilions. Went home after the BBQ and the wife said lets go out...now she tells me. Good time at the show and the BBQ. Dwayne and Jammie did an AWESOME job on the BBQ. Did we break any records? most peeps, cars...anything. Did anyone get a car count btw?

Lots of fun!!! We had a blast as usual!!! You guys did an outstanding job again!!!!

It was great to see everyone again...

8:00 on a Saturday night so I gotta go but here is the link to the pix we took!!

Andrew

I sure hope everyone had a great time, even with all the work we still had a blast! Thanks for coming to my little lunch! oh, and ACE RULEZ!!!!! :ACE: