8th Annual Gila Bend BBQ

Desertdawg

24 hours togo !!!

I have about 80 pounds of beef cooked just waiting to get sauced!

Today I have 35 pounds on potato's to peel, boil and turn into potato salad. And a couple pans of brownies to make!

I have 200 waters on ice, bring something else if you want it.

We have a couple of cakes and pies coming, anyone else bringing a desert????

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jstrutt

• Desertdawg

• Big Poppa

• old yeller

NO, I was reading that and that is one of my hubby's favorite. I don't like them, so he will have to be informed. WHEN HE GETS HOME AGAIN. :toetap

24 hours togo !!!

Today I have 35 pounds on potato's to peel, boil and turn into potato salad. And a couple pans of brownies to make!

We'll bring something delectable.

Weather report is looking better for Saturday. :ok:

Not washing or wiping mine down just in case...see ya sturday, I'll be the one in the dirty vette. :facepalm:

Tom, Shame on you a dirty Vette no way. I know that you are having paint issues but dont worry nothing that cant be fixed. A day at my shop it will be good as the day you finished painting her. :banannasword:

24 hours togo !!!

I'll be popping by Costco and picking up a cake this evening

Guest Sidewinder

Quitter signing in here: Im bringing about a gallon of my homemade salsa and will pick up a buttload of tortilla chips tonight as well. Oh, I got the buns covered too :banannarainbow: ... Quitter Out

Weather report is looking better for Saturday. :ok:

Not washing or wiping mine down just in case...see ya sturday, I'll be the one in the dirty vette. :facepalm:

Tom, Shame on you a dirty Vette no way. I know that you are having paint issues but dont worry nothing that cant be fixed. A day at my shop it will be good as the day you finished painting her. :banannasword:

Shop? I'm still waiting to see a detail day to begin...hint, hint. :P

Can't wait to see everyone, I'll be the one driving the Corvette in case you're looking :smilelol

Darn, that makes 2 of us.

I'm starting to smell BBQ - - don't need no stinkin GPS, just following my nose.

Hello All, Just got back from Marie Calendars and I picked up a Dutch Apple, Blueberry and a Strawberry Rhubarb. Weather forcast looks, wait I'm not gonna say anything and be blamed for jinxing it!!!!

Dwayne, I want you to know that, speaking for a bunch of us, we all appreciate what you do to pull this thing off.

I really think this event should be renamed DawgFest at Da Bend!

:circle:

Is it just me or does this look like a bunch of colored condoms are having a party?

:Orange:

Dwayne, I want you to know that, speaking for a bunch of us, we all appreciate what you do to pull this thing off.

I really think this event should be renamed DawgFest at Da Bend!

:circle:

Is it just me or does this look like a bunch of colored condoms are having a party?

:Orange:

Geez, hit the wrong button - - colored condoms?

:bananaparty:

Quitter signing in here:

Im bringing about a gallon of my homemade salsa and will pick up a buttload of tortilla chips tonight as well.

Oh, I got the buns covered too :banannarainbow: ...

Quitter Out

I'LL BE SURE TO STAY AWAY FROM THOSE BUTTLOADED TORTILLA CHIPS. THE SALSA SOUNDS GOOD THOUGH AS LONG AS IT DOSN'T GET NEAR YOUR BUTT!

BY THE WAY HOW MUCH CAN YOUR BUTT HOLD?

If anybody else is interested, a small group of eastsiders are meeting at the new Chevron station at Wild Horse Pass and I-10 (next to Firebird Raceway) with a departure time of 09:45. Route is down SR 347 to Maricopa and across SR 238 to Gila Bend. Should be no traffic issues.

Does this cancel the AZ Mills Mall meeting? I'll meet with this new group at the Chevron.

No, the group at the Chevron is just a smaller group going through Maricopa to pick up another member then on to Gila Bend. There are still some meeting at AZ Mills then on to the west side to meet the others.

I'm starting to smell BBQ - - don't need no stinkin GPS, just following my nose.

Just remember Gila Bend isn't spelled Duncan!

Thanks! :crayon:

I'm done... I think! at least until tomorrow morning... Posted Image