• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jstrutt

• Desertdawg

• Big Poppa

• old yeller

Looks like I will be arriving at about 12:45...hope there's some BBQ left. If I can get the aircraft early I will call the Head Chef, but it stands right now that the aircraft will be out until noon. If the Wx forecast is sour, I'll meet up with the Westies. I'm bringing an additional friend - professional Photo guy - who wants to shoot some pic's. I'm sure he'll get me plenty of shots to post - he should be working for National Geographic instead of teaching. But you know what they say: "...those that can - do, those who can do more - TEACH!"

Looks like I will be arriving at about 12:45...hope there's some BBQ left. If I can get the aircraft early I will call the Head Chef, but it stands right now that the aircraft will be out until noon. If the Wx forecast is sour, I'll meet up with the Westies.

I'm bringing an additional friend - professional Photo guy - who wants to shoot some pic's. I'm sure he'll get me plenty of shots to post - he should be working for National Geographic instead of teaching.

But you know what they say:

"...those that can - do, those who can do more - TEACH!"

If he's for hire tell him to see me with a price and maybe we can put togeher a shoot at the Bend so I can compete in the next round of votes for the ACE Calendar..................... :edward:

Looks like I will be arriving at about 12:45...hope there's some BBQ left. If I can get the aircraft early I will call the Head Chef, but it stands right now that the aircraft will be out until noon. If the Wx forecast is sour, I'll meet up with the Westies.

I'm bringing an additional friend - professional Photo guy - who wants to shoot some pic's. I'm sure he'll get me plenty of shots to post - he should be working for National Geographic instead of teaching.

But you know what they say:

"...those that can - do, those who can do more - TEACH!"

If he's for hire tell him to see me with a price and maybe we can put togeher a shoot at the Bend so I can compete in the next round of votes for the ACE Calendar..................... :edward:

What he does after he finishes my car is his business! :highfive:

All I wanted is for you to put in a good word for me. I know it's hard to lie but try it................... :smilelol:smilelol

All I wanted is for you to put in a good word for me. I know it's hard to lie but try it................... :smilelol:smilelol

OK - DONE! :photo:

Weather report is looking better for Saturday. :ok:

Not washing or wiping mine down just in case...see ya sturday, I'll be the one in the dirty vette. :facepalm:

Weather report is looking better for Saturday. :ok:

Not washing or wiping mine down just in case...see ya sturday, I'll be the one in the dirty vette. :facepalm:

I'm with you Tom.

This is the one that's gonna be a bitch!

Interstate 10/Verrado Way

Closure: The interstate narrowed to one lane in both directions between Verrado Way and Jackrabbit Trail from 11 p.m. today to 11 a.m. Saturday; 10 p.m. Saturday to 10 a.m. Sunday and 9 p.m. Sunday to 4 a.m. Monday.

Detour: Please allow extra travel time.

Guess I will be taking the 202 to the 10 as it looks like the 60 is closed from the 101 to 10. Shouldn't be that much different though. Thanks for the info.

If anybody else is interested, a small group of eastsiders are meeting at the new Chevron station at Wild Horse Pass and I-10 (next to Firebird Raceway) with a departure time of 09:45. Route is down SR 347 to Maricopa and across SR 238 to Gila Bend. Should be no traffic issues.

If anybody else is interested, a small group of eastsiders are meeting at the new Chevron station at Wild Horse Pass and I-10 (next to Firebird Raceway) with a departure time of 09:45. Route is down SR 347 to Maricopa and across SR 238 to Gila Bend. Should be no traffic issues.

Here's the map for Eastsiders just in case you need to know more info.

Posted Image

Phill's Vette

Doesn't look good for me tomorrow... looks like I may need to fly out to Salinas, CA tonight. I was hoping this wouldn't happen this weekend... :devil10: Have fun and take a lot of pictures ya bumbs! :lurk

Doesn't look good for me tomorrow... looks like I may need to fly out to Salinas, CA tonight. I was hoping this wouldn't happen this weekend... :devil10:

Have fun and take a lot of pictures ya bumbs! :lurk

Oh damn Phill, thats sux! You need to hire an assistant so you can get out more. :P

Doesn't look good for me tomorrow... looks like I may need to fly out to Salinas, CA tonight. I was hoping this wouldn't happen this weekend... :devil10:

Oh damn Phill, thats sux! You need to hire an assistant so you can get out more. :P

:agree

wickedfastvette

:agree

Phill sometimes you just gotta say WTF! And tell them you have plans and can't make it, or just tell em your under the weather and you'll be there sunday.