• jstrutt

• Desertdawg

• Big Poppa

• old yeller

Buc he was talking to Tom (YumaZ06). :lol:lol:cheers

Oh, I was wondering...WTF? :facepalm: "Use Screen Names"...maybe? :P

Sorry "other" Tom. I was referring back to the Yuma Tom. :lol

Seems we only have one Tom to worry about now. :lol

If it brings back bad memory's of an incident that he (or anyone) would rather forget, maybe we could be more sensitive about it....don't know the circumstances surrounding this "crash" but if it pisses him off talking about it or it being brought up, IMHO, just leave it be.

My .02

Victor you are 10000% correct.

However there there are other choices Tom could have made.

.. send me a PM saying "not cool", "im still upset" or "please retract"

..make a post saying "please retract"

I would have removed my post in a nanosecond.

my intent was for ribbing/teasing/kidding/good fun.

but instead he said (paraphrasing) "screw you guys im taking my toys and going home"

.... my reply is

Posted Image

Lighten up Frances

you are welcome to come, but only if you want to have fun.

cheers

chad

If it brings back bad memory's of an incident that he (or anyone) would rather forget, maybe we could be more sensitive about it....don't know the circumstances surrounding this "crash" but if it pisses him off talking about it or it being brought up, IMHO, just leave it be.

My .02

but instead he said (paraphrasing) "screw you guys im taking my toys and going home"

.... my reply is

Posted Image

Lighten up Frances

cheers

chad

Agreed.

Maybe he will re-think his decision and come out after all.

FYI - I know you seem to be one that takes the ribbing pretty easily and are a "good sport" about it..others, maybe not so much :)

I will be short 1 rider. She thinks she needs to go back to Nebraska this weekend. Oh well. I think I will be the one having ALL the fun....... :banannadance:

I will be short 1 rider. She thinks she needs to go back to Nebraska this weekend. Oh well. I think I will be the one having ALL the fun....... :banannadance:

More BBQ for the rest of us. :thumbs

I think I'm solo too. Not 100% sure though. Maybe I'll bring the boy instead. Hmm...

I think I'm solo too. Not 100% sure though. Maybe I'll bring the boy instead. Hmm...

This is an ACE BBQ, not NAMBLA.

wickedfastvette

WTF is NAMBLA

My .02

.... my reply is

Posted Image

Lighten up Frances

cheers

chad

Agreed.

FYI - I know you seem to be one that takes the ribbing pretty easily and are a "good sport" about it..others, maybe not so much :)

Why should I even bother sending you anything? Apparently you can't read any of the previous posts where I expressed my being upset about being reminded of my screwup. I can admit it and do not need anyone (especially you) reminding me of it.

From this day forth it shall be known that gardening with a ZO6 in Gila Bend and the killing of garden knomes shall forever be banned from the pages we know and love called ACE!

There Tom, I hope that helps!

:bolt:

p.s., are you still coming this year?

This just shows your immaturity.

OMG! LMFAO! You're killin' me BP. :P Now thats funny right thar.

What happened to quicktrip (Robert)???????????

I saw him at LPM BBQ Saturday, but thats it since last summer.

My .02

.... my reply is

Posted Image

Lighten up Frances

cheers

chad

Agreed.

Why should I even bother sending you anything? Apparently you can't read any of the previous posts where I expressed my being upset about being reminded of my screwup. I can admit it and do not need anyone (especially you) reminding me of it.

From this day forth it shall be known that gardening with a ZO6 in Gila Bend and the killing of garden knomes shall forever be banned from the pages we know and love called ACE!

There Tom, I hope that helps!

:bolt:

p.s., are you still coming this year?

This just shows your immaturity.

At least you have a Vette. You're one up on me! :)

Weather report is looking better for Saturday. :ok:

Yahoo.............went from 40% chance of rain to 20% and 70F.

Now if we can just keep everyone from washing their cars we ought to be good.........................like that'll happen with this group!

Now if we can just keep everyone from washing their cars we ought to be good.........................like that'll happen with this group!

Obviously not a problem for you...

Commence non-rain dance

:partydance: