F/S LG Street Series long tubes

P51tj

Just fair warning... You'll love the power with the headers and a tune, buuuutttt... With the pace cars your car will be holee fuck me in the goat ass loud.

Ask me how I know.

Yea Thats what I am afraid of! That and increased heat under the hood and burned up starters and wires.....etc. Sometimes headers are a bigger pain then there worth. Maybe I should just leave well enough alone. Keep the cops off my ass too.

If you don't like it with the Corsa's I'll trade ya my Bassani's for the Corsa's. Mine's not a DD and I love the LOUD!!! :lol The Bassani's sound nice, with no drone. The headers woke them up nicely. :thumbs

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Poppa

• P51tj

• Bigfoot

• Quicksilver98

Mine was not that loud guys, until the old foot hit the deck! Now with BP's h/c package, well thats a different story. Remember BP I had those Corsa's on mine.

Quicksilver98

Well crap! I took a look at my freakin taxes this morning and did a pre-liminary run through them. Even though I made about the same as I did last year my employer withheld nearly a grand less in taxes. I made no changes in my witholdings so I don't know why this happened. Long story short....it looks like I am going to owe uncle sam this year instead of the other way around! That pretty much screws my plans for any mods with that money! As BP would say....Sum Bitch...I get no lovin! Maybe I can sell one of my kidneys or something.

May I ask what the reason for selling is?

He got a new C6, de-modded the C5 before getting rid of it.

-Capt. Buttinski

Well crap! I took a look at my freakin taxes this morning and did a pre-liminary run through them. Even though I made about the same as I did last year my employer withheld nearly a grand less in taxes. I made no changes in my witholdings so I don't know why this happened. Long story short....it looks like I am going to owe uncle sam this year instead of the other way around! That pretty much screws my plans for any mods with that money! As BP would say....Sum Bitch...I get no lovin! Maybe I can sell one of my kidneys or something.

Ya, but are you taking into account all the miles you drove for your home based consulting business?

May I ask what the reason for selling is?

He got a new C6, de-modded the C5 before getting rid of it.

-Capt. Buttinski

Wow looks like another I need to add to my staff...thanks Deano that was....well....nice...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Big Poppa

FYI... If someone wants to buy these without the cats... I'm in $100 for the cats. You could have LG streets for 550 bucks!!!

I believe so and you'll love them if you get them. I'd shoot him a PM if I were you.

Big Poppa

I'll help you install them... Only take an hour... or 6...

I'd help too, but damn that's a haul and I just did the Casa Grande jaunt a couple weeks ago. :banghead:lol

OK, these are sold to dwdrummer (Curt). We have been talking for a week or so, so at the moment they are off the market. However, if he finds these will not work on his ride, I will put them back up for sale with Norse Pagan (Ryan) having first dibs. Thank you all for your intrest!!! :thumbs

Grape Ape

Could be fun. Like BP says. Only take an hour...........or 6.

Big Poppa

From the statements I remember about Curts extensive tool collection, you may want to find somewhere else to do the install... I'd totally volunteer my place, but it may be a bit far.

Depending on what bolts he uses for the headers, there's no need for any specialty tools. Hell, I brought most necessary when I went down there last time...it's not much to pack. :lol

dwdrummer

From the statements I remember about Curts extensive tool collection, you may want to find somewhere else to do the install... I'd totally volunteer my place, but it may be a bit far.

Hey, I'll have you know that I just bought a set of SNAP-ON screwdrivers!!! ha,ha,ha Were gonna have to have a CORVETTE WEDNESDAY MORNING from 1am-4:45am so mark can come. Can we just do it at the airport? Those guys got some tools! See ya at the tilted kilt! P.S. anybody got nicd's number?

Big Poppa

Hey, I'll have you know that I just bought a set of SNAP-ON screwdrivers!!! ha,ha,ha Were gonna have to have a CORVETTE WEDNESDAY MORNING from 1am-4:45am so mark can come. Can we just do it at the airport? Those guys got some tools! See ya at the tilted kilt! P.S. anybody got nicd's number?

I stand corrected...

For NicD (that's his username here...) just contact LPM and you can set up the dyno time there.

Nic is an Acehole so pm him "NicD", or get to him through LPM....