• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Poppa

• P51tj

• Bigfoot

• Quicksilver98

I'm pretty sure they're different. LG sells the C6 and C5 headers as different items of different price.

ill trade you a chevy 305 roller cam engine... runs lol

Ya Tim, you could put it in the Eclipse, or whatever it is that Jonnie drives...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Holee smokin deal Batman... Why do you still own these? That's so cheap I wanna buy 'em, and I already have a set.

Holee smokin deal Batman... Why do you still own these? That's so cheap I wanna buy 'em, and I already have a set.

Because Kooks cost $500?

Because Kooks cost $500?

That's probably just up to the collector. Tim's got the whole length up to catback if I'm not mistaken.

That's probably just up to the collector. Tim's got the whole length up to catback if I'm not mistaken.

Oh true, and X-pipe. I missed that part.

D...all of the above!!!

We got your back Timmy. :thumbs

:lol

THX Yall, sub topic added to avoid confusion even though it was in the original post.

Read Drew read! :cfdeadagain:smilelol

Quicksilver98

Damn if Uncle sam is nice to me this year maybe I will snag these up....sounds like a hell of a good deal!

Damn if Uncle sam is nice to me this year maybe I will snag these up....sounds like a hell of a good deal!

Come on Uncle Sugar! hey, your sig sez you already got most of this stuff, so you wanting to go dual, dual exhaust???

Quicksilver98

Come on Uncle Sugar! hey, your sig sez you already got most of this stuff, so you wanting to go dual, dual exhaust???

I dont have the headers....thats really all I need. I have the Corsa Pace Car catback and Corsa X-pipe. I took the high flow cats off cause one of them developed a crack in the substrate and began to vibrate like a SOB at about 2200 RPM. I am using the stock cats for now.

Just fair warning... You'll love the power with the headers and a tune, buuuutttt... With the pace cars your car will be holee fuck me in the goat ass loud. Ask me how I know.

Quicksilver98

Just fair warning... You'll love the power with the headers and a tune, buuuutttt... With the pace cars your car will be holee fuck me in the goat ass loud.

Ask me how I know.

Yea Thats what I am afraid of! That and increased heat under the hood and burned up starters and wires.....etc. Sometimes headers are a bigger pain then there worth. Maybe I should just leave well enough alone. Keep the cops off my ass too.

Just fair warning... You'll love the power with the headers and a tune, buuuutttt... With the pace cars your car will be holee fuck me in the goat ass loud.

Ask me how I know.

Yea Thats what I am afraid of! That and increased heat under the hood and burned up starters and wires.....etc. Sometimes headers are a bigger pain then there worth. Maybe I should just leave well enough alone. Keep the cops off my ass too.

I don't find underhood temps really to be noticeably hotter. And you can trade your pace cars for something quieter. I'd do it. Headers really make a big difference on these cars. My car with headers and 4.10's tuned with a predator programmer would keep up with most and outrun a couple stock C5Z's...

Totally worth it, ESPECIALLY at this price.