What's on the NCM Webcam for delivery today?

c7speed

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• c7speed

• Desertdawg

• TheCMSH

• Eddie44

Top Posters In This Topic

Desertdawg

I can't see the cam until this evening (company puter), so what the hell is a C1 ???

I can't see the cam until this evening (company puter), so what the hell is a C1 ???

I can't tell what year a '60 maybe?

Desertdawg

Oh, so it's actually a C1 version, someone did the "bring your own ride in" delivery experience. I thought when you said C1, it was some kind of grand sport code that us lowly plain vette owners didn't know about...

Marana Rich
:huh:huh :huh :huh:confused:confused:confused:confused I see a white GS Vert I see a red GS Vert I see a red GS I see part of a yeller ? There was a white Coupe but it is gone now.

• 5 weeks later...

anyone notice the two new cameras outside that you can move around. yay!!! :cfdeadagain

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They showed up later. That camera wasn't working when I was going through this morning. Still kind of bare.

• 2 months later...

It's going to be a merry christmas for some.

4 corvettes on the floor, all of them GS, and two are verts. Two are RED of course.

>

>

>

>

Nice.

• 4 weeks later...

Check out the Z06 with the racing stripes and numbers? Looks like it's got ZR1 rims?

Z06

Carbon Edition?

Hmmmm.......not sure I dig it. Looks too much like a Shelby paint scheme

Check out the Z06 with the racing stripes and numbers? Looks like it's got ZR1 rims?

Z06

NCM just posted this on facebook. It's a 2011 Special Edition LeMans Z06 vin #001 with ZR-1 rims. It will be auctioned of at Barrett Jackson Scottsdale this year. See Sean, facebook isn't all bad!

• 2 months later...

Camera #2 looks like the same color. Anybody know what color that is? It looks almost wine colored unless it's just the light.

#5 is a ZO6X, looks like it's that new orange. #2 looks like it's Crystal Red under weak lighting. #8 is Cale's ride.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...