I'm outta here too

ICULUKN

I am about tired of the drama that is associated with posting on this board and Corvette Forum. If I have an opinion it?s automatically taken as I have beef with someone or in the case of Corvette forum there were just straight out lies being told. Opinions are just that.... Opinion.

I have always had a small circle of friends and a large circle of acquaintances. I feel that I know some of you well, and some of you know me well; while there are some of you that do not know me at all. To the ones that know me, please know that I am a phone call away if you need anything.

I will still be a support and be apart of ACE, if I am still welcome; just not part of the board. Admins please disable my account as this will be my last post. Hope to see most of you soon at the Seery's going away.. :drinkers

What? I guess we missed it too! I know we've never been formally introduced, but had met you at various pavs nights and whatnot. I guess we'll actually meet you at Bryan's going away party.....I for one will miss you and the missus' posts.

M~

What?  I guess we missed it too!  I know we've never been formally introduced, but had met you at various pavs nights and whatnot.  I guess we'll actually meet you at Bryan's going away party..... I for one will miss you and the missus' posts.

M~

Hey...wait a miunte...whoa...time out. 512.gif

I'm not going anywhere. :toetap

Glenn and I are two different people with different opionions on this subject. He says that he does want to be a part of ACE, just that he will not be part of this discussion board. That is very unfortunate. However, I have expressed my opinions to him and we have just agreed to disagree. This to, shall pass.

That being said, I will continue to post here. Now I can really flirt :cone

:lol

Now if my wife would stop posting and reading in here I could flirt too.

Okay, mine doesn't. I'll take one for the team :D

Guest XLR8TNC5
What?  I guess we missed it too!  I know we've never been formally introduced, but had met you at various pavs nights and whatnot.  I guess we'll actually meet you at Bryan's going away party..... I for one will miss you and the missus' posts.

M~

Glenn and I are two different people with different opionions on this subject. He says that he does want to be a part of ACE, just that he will not be part of this discussion board. That is very unfortunate. However, I have expressed my opinions to him and we have just agreed to disagree. This to, shall pass.

Sandy,

Seems we have two hubbies are the same in this regard. Mark also stopped posting and decided a while ago to just take part in the events and not get involved in the discussions here for similar reasons.

But I still post away. LOL. I guess we are a little more levelheaded. lol.

Anyway, take care Glenn, we shall see ya around (the strip club!!!) lol... :P

Tanya

Admins please disable my account as this will be my last post.

You know if I could disable it, I still wouldn't.

Glenn, your part of ACE, and we won't delete people because of their opinions or personal choices, sure stuff may get edited, but it's to preserve the forum, not to suppress our members. Take a break, have a brew, and always remember, your welcome here will never be worn out.... :howdy

M~

Sandy,

Seems we have two hubbies are the same in this regard. Mark also stopped posting and decided a while ago to just take part in the events and not get involved in the discussions here for similar reasons.

But I still post away. LOL. I guess we are a little more levelheaded. lol.

Anyway, take care Glenn, we shall see ya around (the strip club!!!) lol... :P

Tanya

:yesnod I think sometimes the "friendly" competition can sometimes get a little too competitive. Not to worry, boys will be boys...one minute they're arguing...next minute they're having a beer together. But friendships always seem to withstand :thumbs

Glenn has been a part of ACE for too long and enjoys the company too much to stay gone for long. I suspect, when the dust settles and the stubornness subsides, you'll be seeing him again on this board.

Glenn has been a part of ACE for too long and enjoys the company too much to stay gone for long. I suspect, when the dust settles and the stubornness subsides, you'll be seeing him again on this board.

Oops! sorry Sandy-thinking you would just leave us on Glenn's whim. You are right-from what I've read, he'll be around in one form or another.

At least you and Tanya know we're all just a bunch of hooligans that don't mean anything serious with what we say. :crazy

See you all at GB! :drinkers

M~