Sunday 2/12/06 - Eddies place - his seat covers

Togo

Just put the Sylvania silver stars in ours 2 months ago. Small hands and major flexibility is required! Not a bad task overall and the results are better than stock, don't expect to much and you will be pleased!

I really don't drive that much at night, but any improvement will help. I put them in my '01 Grand Prix and it made a noticeable difference.

I do have small hands, but everything else is HUGE! :D

Steve

I replaced my OEM bulbs with the PIAA bulbs of the same wattage. they provide a whiter light, maybe slightly brighter. It's meant to be a plug and play operation, but it is a major PITA to get the new bulbs seated properly. It is certainly possible to do. Small hands would be a big help without a doubt.

Guest 1FASTC4

Guys, I'd like to stop by to say hello and maybe see those seats out of the car. I can turn a wrench if another hand is needed. I can't linger too long because Stacy was started on Mag Sulfate(controls pre term labor) last night and it has some pretty miserable side effects. I have the vette at the hospital though and could drive up. The gasket was driver's side and only took me an hour to replace so I'm good to go.

Eddie, can ya give me a call or post your address please?

623-451-5454 (business cell)

Steve

P.S. We were on channel 10 news at 5 today. Dave Muncey the weather man came down to meet Stacy. She's a big fan of Dave's. Anyone interested could catch a rebroadcast on ch14. I should take this opportunity to tell you that they mention we are having quints. They use this term because one of our babies unexpectedly died recently. Although we do not want to discount the baby we lost, his name was Brett, it would have made a complicated and not so light hearted story to explain what happened. It's a painful subject but one we do not want to sweep under the carpet. Brett was with us for 25 weeks and he will always be part of our family.

The address is 13831 N. 30th St. 602-541-2342 (cell). That is just north of Thunderbird on 30th St. If you come north on the 51 / Squaw Peak (I refuse to be politically correct) then turn west on T-Bird to 30th St. I'm the sixth house north or you can just look for all the Vettes.

Cool, can I bring anything?? Beer? Pop? chips? Cash?

If you want beer you might bring it. I've got some here from when the kids were home but I don't drink it so I don't know what or how much. Otherwise we've got it covered.

Cool, can I bring anything??   Beer?  Pop?  chips?  Cash?

First aid kit....... ;)

:smilelol:smilelol Probably a good idea with this group.

The house isn't child proofed anymore. We'll just keep the power tools locked up!

Guest UVETTYA
I replaced my OEM bulbs with the PIAA bulbs of the same wattage. they provide a whiter light, maybe slightly brighter. It's meant to be a plug and play operation, but it is a major PITA to get the new bulbs seated properly. It is certainly possible to do. Small hands would be a big help without a doubt.

I'm thinking of putting 9005's in the low beam slot, but I'll need a dremel tool to grind the aligning tab off the new bulb socket.

Eddie, do you have a dremel?

Steve

Steve, you'd better bring yours. I had one til my son got back from the middle east and moved to CA. I hate it when they move out and take their tools with them! :lol:lol