Official ACE SuperBowl predictions

Eddie44

I really don't have a favorite.

I grew up during the Steelers / Cowboys era of the '70's so I do like the Steelers (Cowboys suck).

But, the eastern U.S., especially the N.E. area has had the Super Bowl Champs out east for a while now. That and the fact that Seahawks have never been there before.

Hmmm -- lets flip a coin.

I will cheer for the Steelers just to support Tim and his team. I haven't met any 'hawks fans that I give a crap about so -- GO STEELERS !!

Besides - black and gold are much better colors.

Besides - black and gold are much better colors.

True! Where did Seattle get that color? I guess it's blue???

I didn't even see the Steelers play, looked more like the Seahawks were playing against the Zebra's... :cuss

I didn't even see the Steelers play, looked more like the Seahawks were playing against the Zebra's... :cuss

Steelers must have played, I seen them holding the TROPHY!!!!

15248-steelers2.gif15248-steelers2.gif15248-steelers2.gif

Well yeah, it was handed to them...  :huh

At least we didn't drop it....5 times :smilelol All ribbing aside not a pretty game and I would have wished for a conflict free game. That being said, the books will show the STEELERS as winners of SB XL :P ! Sometimes its better to be lucky than good. On any given Sunday! :drinkers

Steelers must have played, I seen them holding the TROPHY!!!!

15248-steelers2.gif15248-steelers2.gif15248-steelers2.gif

Boy am I glad the Steelers won. :D It would have been tough to live around here if they didn't!! :leaving