New Years Eve Party?

Kameron

Hey! It is almost that time of year again, can you believe it????

Who is having it this year?

I don't think you all want to come up here to party, but if you do, then I can host it again. But you all will have to crash out at the house. I would hate to have anyone busted for DUI or worse yet, crash off the moutain side.

Just thought I would bring up the subject since this year is speeding by so fast and before you know it,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :drinkers:flag:

Who is having it this year?

I seem to remember Glenn offering to hold one, and someone else offered too, but I can't remember who.

It was I who offered to host the New Years Eve Party!

It is looking like a go for Dec 31st. :thumbs:

More information to follow soon.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, according to Phillip, this is a "go" for the 31st. We will get more details out shortly as we are still working on the fine points.

For now, plan on there being a party at their place on the 31st.

Remember to bring your designated driver and that we also have Corvette Saturday at Hooters and then the Pavilions the day after. Well, about 11 hours after.

Well I just found out tonight, Jammye has already RSVP'd us to a wedding in Wellton on the 1st, So I won't be going, I have to get up early on the 1st, put on a shirt with buttons (dress up shirt) and drive down there to go to the shindig...

3,503 lbs of trouble
Well I just found out tonight, Jammye has already RSVP'd us to a wedding in Wellton on the 1st, So I won't be going, I have to get up early on the 1st, put on a shirt with buttons (dress up shirt) and drive down there to go to the shindig...

I got news for you guys! This is a big white FIB! He's got some other "honey do" scheduled. There are only about 10 people in Welton and there couldn't be two of them single (of the same sex) at the same time. If the supposed couple didn't meet in Welton why would you go there to get married? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I say a big BS, he's just blow'n us off! :D

I can't say just how far apart these 2 are on the family tree, but, yeah you guys are correct, sometimes the words "just say NO!" are appropriate :huh:

I will take pictures if you guys want proof.

(and NO Bryan, they wont be nekked pics) :P

3,503 lbs of trouble
I agree.  Everyone in that town is already related to each other, one way or another.