Lets stay on track

Desertdawg

It's really funny looking through all the posts on our forum, in the buisness card post (members section) the talk has turned to Mr. Greenjeans. In Eddie's new seat cover thread the talk is about popcorn. And the Car Wash event almost turned into a "guys in speedo's" nightmare....

How about we try to keep the posts on topic, I don't want to be a spoil sport on the fun but it ruins the humor when the jokes get split off into new threads....

Start a new thread in off topic, thats what its here for...

Your cooperation in this matter will be noted when the beatings commence... :howdy

Man, I guess he put the smack down, huh?

Not here on the Forum but I can tell you it's hell being the boss. I'm the boss around my house..... when Kim let's me! :lol:lol

Not here on the Forum but I can tell you it's hell being the boss. I'm the boss around my house..... when Kim let's me! :lol:lol

Uh huh. :toetap:huh

M~

Hey - isn't that a line from the Man Song? Oooops, I can't help myself, I think I just hijacked the thread. Sorry...... :rolleyes

3,503 lbs of trouble

Hey - isn't that a line from the Man Song? Oooops, I can't help myself, I think I just hijacked the thread. Sorry...... :rolleyes

Oh Lord, don't bring up that F'n "Man Song" here! :banghead:lol