About a trip to Tucson - 3/19/06

anmracing2

Okay-we're hoping to reschedule this event for later in the spring/early summer. :banghead

There are two other vette events that day so there's no shortage of things to do. We'll mull over a new date at the GB fest and see what works for more people. I guess we'll be kicked off the 'ACE event planning committee', huh? :leaving

M~

You're never going to get your "Cruise Director" merit badge if you keep this up! :lol:lol

You're never going to get your "Cruise Director" merit badge if you keep this up! :lol:lol

I know! Well, leave it to the guy who doesn't keep a calendar to double book himself! I would have stopped him, but I wasn't there to rein him in. :yesnod

M~

ps is there some other merit badge I could qualify for? Biggest smart***? No, I guess that one is taken, too. :smilelol

ps is there some other merit badge I could qualify for? Biggest smart***? No, I guess that one is taken, too. :smilelol

Careful!! I resemble that remark :toetap

Sorry -- That was taken by many others a long, long time ago.

• 1 month later...
Speedratchet
Okay-we're hoping to reschedule this event for later in the spring/early summer. :banghead

There are two other vette events that day so there's no shortage of things to do. We'll mull over a new date at the GB fest and see what works for more people. I guess we'll be kicked off the 'ACE event planning committee', huh? :leaving

M~

Just remember that they close after Memorial Day.

Okay-we're hoping to reschedule this event for later in the spring/early summer.  :banghead

There are two other vette events that day so there's no shortage of things to do.  We'll mull over a new date at the GB fest and see what works for more people.  I guess we'll be kicked off the 'ACE event planning committee', huh?  :leaving

M~

Thanks for the reminder-closed through labor day, right?

Maybe a Sept/Oct cruise then.... :D

M~

Speedratchet
Okay-we're hoping to reschedule this event for later in the spring/early summer.   :banghead

There are two other vette events that day so there's no shortage of things to do.  We'll mull over a new date at the GB fest and see what works for more people.  I guess we'll be kicked off the 'ACE event planning committee', huh?   :leaving

M~

M~

That's right. I was there two weekends ago and they said they would be

more than happy to do a private showing. Also there is only a dirt road to get to the museum. Still should be fun though.

M~

Speedratchet

M~

That's right. I was there two weekends ago and they said they would be

more than happy to do a private showing. Also there is only a dirt road to get to the museum. Still should be fun though.