WOW #s from ATI & AZPS-CB2 cam

Guest AZ Power & Sound

Guest AZ Power & Sound

99 FRC

we added , Intercooled ATI @ 9 psi, LS6 intake, and of course our AZPS-CB2 cam package.

1st run was just a minute ago....

642/509 @ 10/1 a/f, 10 degrees of timing, @only 6400 RPM!

Is this Chris's car? :eek

Holy mother of ....................

:withstupid Inquiring minds want to know??? :toetap

Guest AZ Power & Sound

well sorry to say we couldnt take it to redline...

so at 6400 rpm final numbers were 641 rwhp / 509 rwtq!! We had to turn the timing down as far as it would go and pump as much fuel in as we can trying to get the numbers down a bit... redline is 7000 rpm and we plan on testing it on race gas next week! I see 700 rwhp and some new records :)

mods are:

99 FRC

LGM longtubes

Borla stinger cat back

ATI D1SC with 4.75 pulley

AZPS CB2 cam

Guest AZ Power & Sound

And no, not Chris's car :) this is one of my babies I built 100% from scratch :cool

Continuing the trend of breaking every record possible!

And no, not Chris's car :) this is one of my babies I built 100% from scratch  :cool

wel git busy breakin' a record with mine! :toetap

(he told me it should be done tonight to pick up)

i got my fingers crossed!

MIKE - i want a nice shiny color dyno printout to take home with me of the "highest" run! :D

Guest AZ Power & Sound
And no, not Chris's car :) this is one of my babies I built 100% from scratch  :cool

wel git busy breakin' a record with mine! :toetap

(he told me it should be done tonight to pick up)

i got my fingers crossed!

MIKE - i want a nice shiny color dyno printout to take home with me of the "highest" run! :D

fuel is going to be your limit :) I put a nifty bad ass fuel system on Drews car

with the numbers as insane as they were in texas - will the fuel really limit me that much?

i realize things change - temps, octane, altitudes, etc. but in texas the car did put down 682 or so without the nitrous - and ~750 with it. if the fuel system "allowed" that much power THERE, shouldn't it also "allow" that here here? - just the way we attain that HP will be different.

i mean fuel pressure is fuel pressure - the other variables shouldn't make an impact on the fuel system - or will they? i'm no expert - that's what i pay YOU for! :D

either way - you can bet i'll be saving up for the fuel system upgrades - heck, while the transmission is out, i may order a new "beefier" one to help cut my "future" labor costs

Guest AZ Power & Sound
with the numbers as insane as they were in texas - will the fuel really limit me that much?

i realize things change - temps, octane, altitudes, etc. but in texas the car did put down 682 or so without the nitrous - and ~750 with it. if the fuel system "allowed" that much power THERE, shouldn't it also "allow" that here here? - just the way we attain that HP will be different.

i mean fuel pressure is fuel pressure - the other variables shouldn't make an impact on the fuel system - or will they? i'm no expert - that's what i pay YOU for! :D

either way - you can bet i'll be saving up for the fuel system upgrades - heck, while the transmission is out, i may order a new "beefier" one to help cut my "future" labor costs

your transmission is already back in :)

i realize things change - temps, octane, altitudes, etc. but in texas the car did put down 682 or so without the nitrous - and ~750 with it.  if the fuel system "allowed" that much power  THERE, shouldn't it also "allow" that here here? - just the way we attain that HP will be different.

no silly - i mean LATER like when i have more money. like in 6 months or a year or if i break it sooner! :D

hey - get back to work on my car! :huh

and call me the MOMENT i can roll down and pick it up!

Who's vette is that? :P

Togo, your vette will be down right ridiculous and that's coming from a guy putting down these numbers. I checked it out. A couple "Mikey" additions should make that a missle.

Guest AZ Power & Sound

i realize things change - temps, octane, altitudes, etc. but in texas the car did put down 682 or so without the nitrous - and ~750 with it.  if the fuel system "allowed" that much power  THERE, shouldn't it also "allow" that here here? - just the way we attain that HP will be different.

no silly - i mean LATER like when i have more money. like in 6 months or a year or if i break it sooner! :D

hey - get back to work on my car! :huh

and call me the MOMENT i can roll down and pick it up!

I drove it today :) now just first, second and third are useless... waiting on Nic for the dyno tune and shes ready to go home

Congrats Chris! Can't wait to see it in person.

Bring it by next week for your popcorn lesson. :lol