FNBADAZ06's car is in the shop for some new color

FNBADAZ06

Are you upgrading to ZR1 carbon fiber panels? :)

HHhhhhhhmmmmm :pensativo:

That way you can complete the ZR1 look for all those ricers at the gas station. :D

and make sure they paint match everything under the hood, us retirees like that!

OK...as long as I'm not forced to remove any speed parts or mods to appease you ol' folks :smilelol

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FNBADAZ06

• Ted Y

• Bigfoot

• Desertdawg

Can't wait to see it after I'm released from the hospital, post knee, hip, hemmiroid surgery. I hope thats all they have to do, I just can't remember. :cfdeadagain

I think I'm going to call the shop and tell them to take their time, Victor posts more without a vette!!! :lol

I think I'm going to call the shop and tell them to take their time, Victor posts more without a vette!!! :lol

Really..., you think ? :pensativo:

I have to squash all these ZR1 rumors so nobody's dissapointed when I showup to the next event with my lowly Z06 :smilelol

Merry Christmas to ALL :ok:

Be safe during all your festivities on New Years :cheers

Sheesh, that's just like one of Ed's "guess the GM" pictures... what the hell part is that????

Victor, you posted in the carbon fiber hood thread, but why did they do all the work on the stock hood to paint if your replacing it???

I was able to snap this spy pic of the car as it was shuttled between preparation areas at the top-secret body shop. Let's just say you could go into the hood wearing a hood, meet up with some hoods, and you would still not have as much hood as this.

Victor, you posted in the carbon fiber hood thread, but why did they do all the work on the stock hood to paint if your replacing it???

I ain't sayin' nothin' :noevil::smilelol:

Hopefully I have my ZR...errrr....Z06 back in time for New Years :partygrnhat:

I was able to snap this spy pic of the car as it was shuttled between preparation areas at the top-secret body shop. Let's just say you could go into the hood wearing a hood, meet up with some hoods, and you would still not have as much hood as this.

If that hood would have been available when I was thinking of switching to eight Stromberg downdraft carbs , it would have been a winner :smilelol

I ain't sayin' nothin' :noevil::smilelol:

Hopefully I have my ZR...errrr....Z06 back in time for New Years :partygrnhat:

That's cigaweed!!! I cannot wait!