FNBADAZ06's car is in the shop for some new color

FNBADAZ06

We were pulling gun system after gun system in F-16's to have them "rebuilt" because the sand got everywhere

I was "rebuilding" those.

Was that before or after the urinalysis monitor job? :lol

Hope the car turns out lookin good!

Long before that job.

BTW, I didn't think you were a homesteader like that??? You were here in roughly '96???

Victor, how long will your car be in the shop?

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FNBADAZ06

• Ted Y

• Bigfoot

• Desertdawg

Guest Sidewinder

We were pulling gun system after gun system in F-16's to have them "rebuilt" because the sand got everywhere

I was "rebuilding" those.

Was that before or after the urinalysis monitor job? :lol

Hope the car turns out lookin good!

Long before that job.

BTW, I didn't think you were a homesteader like that??? You were here in roughly '96???

Yup. That was the first time I was at luke. Left and came back.

Thread hijack.

Maybe till the end of the year. I am awaiting some parts to ship, which will need some painting or clear coating with the rest of the car.

With Christmas next Friday, thats going to delay some of the parts, but they are coming from California so it won't take too long.

Yup. That was the first time I was at luke. Left and came back.

Aren't you supposed to be drinking or basking or something?

I've got a direct line to USAA. Want me to forward your message?

Could she sneak me into their insurance? My son has it and it's wonderful but I can't get it. If it was the other way around he could get it. Pisses me off!

Eddie, you should be able to get USAA because your son is active military and you are his family. They recently relaxed the rules you may want to check. Even though I'm retired military, I couldn't get USAA insurance after I retired. This was back in 2002, I recently checked and they have changed the rules and I'm now eligable. The thing that pissed me off abut USSA back in 02 was that a guy that I worked with wasn't ever in the military or anything else and he had USAA insurance, his uncle or something was active military and he got in under him...All I could say was WTF?

Could she sneak me into their insurance? My son has it and it's wonderful but I can't get it. If it was the other way around he could get it. Pisses me off!

Eddie, you should be able to get USAA because your son is active military and you are his family. They recently relaxed the rules you may want to check. Even though I'm retired military, I couldn't get USAA insurance after I retired. This was back in 2002, I recently checked and they have changed the rules and I'm now eligable. The thing that pissed me off abut USSA back in 02 was that a guy that I worked with wasn't ever in the military or anything else and he had USAA insurance, his uncle or something was active military and he got in under him...All I could say was WTF?

It doesn't go that direction, the other way, kids can have coverage if their parents do.

Hey Victor please do me a favor. Ask the guys at your shop about how much would it be to paint a black stripe form the front bumper all the way to the back. Thanks man and I cannot wait to see your baby with her new dress.

Yo Oli !!!!! You have a specific design your interested in ? Drop me a PM or call me.....I've got some pics of some JSB Z's with different style stripes I can send you. I think you'll like what I've got coming with my repaint :)

Hey Victor please do me a favor. Ask the guys at your shop about how much would it be to paint a black stripe form the front bumper all the way to the back. Thanks man and I cannot wait to see your baby with her new dress.

Oli,

you thinking of something like this ?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

It doesn't go that direction, the other way, kids can have coverage if their parents do.

Ok, my bad then. Sorry. :facepalm:

Yeap, that's the ticket. I like the Black stripe, but all the way down to the diffuser in the front. Are you doing a stripe???

Yeap, that's the ticket. I like the Black stripe, but all the way down to the diffuser in the front. Are you doing a stripe???

It's going to be a suprise :smilelol

Had to go to dealership to inspect some frieght dropped shipped there for me for the car. Looks like it's getting ready to go into the booth for some color :) Hopefully something to show off by next week.....I hope.

:sucks: without PIX !!!!!!!!!!!!

:smilelol Nothing new to show yet, just another derobed C6 chassis like in the previous pictures but hopefully that'll change next week :)

Are you upgrading to ZR1 carbon fiber panels? :)

HHhhhhhhmmmmm :pensativo:

That way you can complete the ZR1 look for all those ricers at the gas station. :D

Are you upgrading to ZR1 carbon fiber panels? :)

HHhhhhhhmmmmm :pensativo:

That way you can complete the ZR1 look for all those ricers at the gas station. :D

and make sure they paint match everything under the hood, us retirees like that!