FNBADAZ06's car is in the shop for some new color

FNBADAZ06

........ the "bump"...

Victor has a bump.:eek

Nice bump Vic! I bet you like the other guys admiring your bump!!!

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FNBADAZ06

• Ted Y

• Bigfoot

• Desertdawg

Dood, Victor... Your car looks good, no doubt at all. But damn, this thread has some legs on it!!! Any day now it'll be bigger than the random picture thread.

Dood, Victor... Your car looks good, no doubt at all. But damn, this thread has some legs on it!!! Any day now it'll be bigger than the random picture thread.

No sh!t, Big Poppa !!!!! :smilelol

Maybe it's time to close this thread, as the car's been finished for a week+ now :smilelol

Came out great :thumbs would definitely give that a double-take driving by. Love getting new paint :yeah:

Oh come on,one person checking out Victors bump another wants to give his left nut, MAN what are you guyes pervs. I'm out of here. Victor your car officially attracts men......Good luck with that one, you you man attracter. WISHBONE OUT

:smilelol Had a female Phoenix motorcycle cop give me the thumbs up this afternoon on 67th Ave and the 101. 15 minutes later, coming back up the 67th a Glendale police car pulled right up to me...had to be the youngest Police officer I've ever encounterd. He started asking me some questions on how much HP I'm putting out, then asked if he could take a pic with his phone :P 2 pleasant Police encounters in 15 minutes....I better watch my speed :eddie2::bolt: