LPM Grand Re-Opening & customer appreciation BBQ

Loud Pedal

We don't have an alignment rack yet, but I have my eyes peeled for a good deal. We have been taking cars to Classic Gold.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Poppa

• Loud Pedal

• Bigfoot

• LastC3

Scott... Why do you think you need an alignment? Your car is fairly new, and unless you have damaged something, the alignment should be fine. How did your last tires wear? To save the trip to Phoenix, I would recommend Precision Alignment and Brake on 22nd and Alvernon. If they're still there, it's been a while...

Scott... Why do you think you need an alignment? Your car is fairly new, and unless you have damaged something, the alignment should be fine. How did your last tires wear?

To save the trip to Phoenix, I would recommend Precision Alignment and Brake on 22nd and Alvernon. If they're still there, it's been a while...

when he came and got the tires i just sold him i looked at his tires and his right front tire is bald on the outside and fine everywhere else... i reinforced his already existent plan to have the tires checked.

on a side note, christine and i will def. be there, but no dyno, unless i can start a charity pot to help a broke man get a good baseline...

Dood, I'd donate to yer dyno fund. Looks at this point that I won't make it to this. Sent the diff today, and I just don't think from talking to DTE that it will be back in time. I should still be good for the BBQ, but I'm out for this one....

dude ... sorry to hear that .... thought you mite at least come and hang ... and or course laugh with us at the silver CFI on the dyno !!!

Well rock on brutha... While you are driving your crossfire car to the dyno, my car will be 3 feet in the air with no guts in it.... Um, you win.

Dood, I'd donate to yer dyno fund.

Looks at this point that I won't make it to this. Sent the diff today, and I just don't think from talking to DTE that it will be back in time. I should still be good for the BBQ, but I'm out for this one....

Chris if you want you can ride with Pete and I can drive the Jag up ...

Do the crossfire cars produce enough power to turn the drum on the dyno?

OUCH! That's going to leave a stain and hurt a bit. :smilelol

Dood, I'd donate to yer dyno fund.

Looks at this point that I won't make it to this. Sent the diff today, and I just don't think from talking to DTE that it will be back in time. I should still be good for the BBQ, but I'm out for this one....

Chris if you want you can ride with Pete and I can drive the Jag up ...

You should dyno the both of em to see which puts more power to the ground.

DTE just called, and I may have my diff in time... Just. It's supposed to be here next Friday. Y'all cross yer fingers for me!!!

DTE just called, and I may have my diff in time... Just. It's supposed to be here next Friday. Y'all cross yer fingers for me!!!

Cool! Hope you can make it. :partydance:

I hope they get 'er done in time so you can just take her from the lift straight to the dyno! :burnout2

I hope they get 'er done in time so you can just take her from the lift straight to the dyno! :burnout2

And blow a brand new diff... May I break it in first? Pretty please?

its only money !!! I was told once ... if ya ain't got the dough to play ... ya better sell the damn thing ....... :smilelol:smilelol