LPM Grand Re-Opening & customer appreciation BBQ

Loud Pedal

Closer to the home front. Should be able to make it for the lunch thing but no dyno for me. Will have to leave early to get some sleep.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Poppa

• Loud Pedal

• Bigfoot

• LastC3

• 3 weeks later...

We may be able to make it. It won't be till after 2 maybe 3 though.... It's a work day and all. We had fun at the last one. My friend in from Ohio had a blast last time too. He enjoyed checkin' out all the GTO's..... Oh, and the Vettes too........ Andrew

BTW...I'm in for some BBq and looking at cool vettes, even the Black Z0. :P

• 4 weeks later...

BTW...I'm in for some BBq and looking at cool vettes, even the Black Z0. :P

I dropped the heap off at LPM's new digs today....and ALL the cars there are black! :facepalm:

The shop is looking killer, tons of space. :thumbs Congrats on the move dudes!

I'll be there if I can get the diff done in time. Looks good, but y'all know how that goes....

You know guys, I was bored so checked out the site link from Mark's signature...boy it needs updating since you've moved. :lol

My car is there! Seems torque tubes don't like all my power! count me for some Nos dyno pulls!~

I saw it on the lift and I told Mark, "that looks just like Mike's car?" The tag threw me off!

What jet you gonna pull with?

You know guys, I was bored so checked out the site link from Mark's signature...boy it needs updating since you've moved. :lol

That's an understatement. It has been a crazy month getting everything moved, office remodeled, dyno room done, etc. Web site updates sort of took a back seat.

This is gonna be a fun day and we are all really looking forward to it. We have the DJ lined up and just scored a trailer mounted grill/smoker from craigslist. It needs some TLC but its coming along nicely too.

You guys don't want to miss this one! :partygrnhat:

Dave

I might throw my lowly Z on there....hell, being that day is my B-Day maybe she'll give me a present and throw down more than 400RWHP :smilelol

I might throw my lowly Z on there....hell, being that day is my B-Day maybe she'll give me a present and throw down more than 400RWHP :smilelol

Still time for a TVS install before the dyno! :evil smoking:

No better way to say Happy Birfday to ME. :birthday:

Thanks again to Mark and all the LPM doods for fixing up my daily driver and taking such great care of both my cars, and thanks for moving closer...I didn't even have to stop for gas in the Hemi! :lol

The new shop is n-i-c-e...and the new bbq grill looks up to the job for the re-grand opening! Melissa and I will be there, might bring Zac too...since his new idol is Mark :facepalm: and his new dream job is speed-shop mechanic. :xfinger

PS, I saw Drew's car there today...Just sick. :ED:

Yes the new shop looks awesome! The dyno room will be bad ass as well! My car is there for a bit looks like i have a carrier bearing failure in my tranny!

Guest azcueball

i we should be there since i have to be in phoenix so im 99% and put us down for 2 and i was wondering if they do frontend alignment???? thx scott