LPM Grand Re-Opening & customer appreciation BBQ

Loud Pedal

Yes, the rumors are true. After a very long and difficult road, we are moving into a new shop this month and will be hosting a grand re-opening party on Saturday, February 20th. :rockon2:

We'll have a DJ, good BBQ, and some sweet rides. I'm not sure what we'll be grilling / smoking up, but it won't be burgers and dogs. You guys have helped us build this business in a very difficult economy and we would like to show our appreciation. Our first grand opening was a major success because of all you. Without you guys, it would just be us LPM guys standing around with way too much food on our hands. :lol

I'll post more details as the date gets closer but I wanted to get it on the Calendar as early as possible. Please RSVP with the number of people you will be bringing with you so we can get a good head count and make sure we have enough eats. Also let me know if you want to do a run on the rollers. We will be doing dyno runs for $50 but no other service specials this time around. We want to make sure our guys can have a good time too.

We hope to see you all there! It will be a great time. If anybody has any ideas / suggestions for the event, we're all ears.

:bananaparty: :bananaparty: :bananaparty:

:thankyou:

Where

Loud Pedal Motorsports, LLC

2152 E Cedar Street

Tempe, AZ 85281

Click here for a map

When

Saturday, February 20 2010

11:00AM to 5:00PM

Mods, can you please put this on the Calendar?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Poppa

• Loud Pedal

• Bigfoot

• LastC3

We'll be there ,....... Mark me down for a dyno run as well ... (( for the C3 ... not that other one )) :cheers

I'm a pretty sure to show. A maybe for a dyno run. Might run the bottle to see what she's at. :thumbs BTW, did Mark move out that way yet? 30+ mile commute down I-10 everday would suck. :lol

Yes, the rumors are true. After a very long and difficult road, we are moving into a new shop this month and will be hosting a grand re-opening party on Saturday, February 20th. :rockon2:

We'll have a DJ, good BBQ, and some sweet rides. I'm not sure what we'll be grilling / smoking up, but it won't be burgers and dogs. You guys have helped us build this business in a very difficult economy and we would like to show our appreciation. Our first grand opening was a major success because of all you. Without you guys, it would just be us LPM guys standing around with way too much food on our hands. :lol

I'll post more details as the date gets closer but I wanted to get it on the Calendar as early as possible. Please RSVP with the number of people you will be bringing with you so we can get a good head count and make sure we have enough eats. Also let me know if you want to do a run on the rollers. We will be doing dyno runs for $50 but no other service specials this time around. We want to make sure our guys can have a good time too.

We hope to see you all there! It will be a great time. If anybody has any ideas / suggestions for the event, we're all ears.

:bananaparty: :bananaparty: :bananaparty:

:thankyou:

Where

Loud Pedal Motorsports, LLC

2152 E Cedar Street

Tempe, AZ 85281

Click here for a map

When

Saturday, February 20 2010

11:00AM to 5:00PM

Mods, can you please put this on the Calendar?

They're bannas dave fyi

Im in

I put it on the calendar for you guys.

Thank you, sir.

BTW, did Mark move out that way yet? 30+ mile commute down I-10 everday would suck. :lol

No, he's still making the daily trek. He was talking about making a move, but this market has a lot of people stuck.

I will be there i want to see what floor tiles has my name on it!lol

If we ever put tiles down, I'll definately leave a space for you!

Is teh new LPM on the north side or the south side of the arrow on teh google map???

On the north.

cant wait and if the guy who said he is gonna buy my car this weekend comes thru i will bring the new one down to enjoy the new shop! Gonna buy a C6z06 and do heads,cam,exhaust,clutch,shafts and d-1 procharger!

cant wait and if the guy who said he is gonna buy my car this weekend comes thru i will bring the new one down to enjoy the new shop!

Gonna buy a C6z06 and do heads,cam,exhaust,clutch,shafts and d-1 procharger!

Gotta keep up with the Johnson's...

Gotta keep up with the Johnson's...

This is why Pete's hang out time is limited...we would have a new car every 6 months if it was up to him!

Can't wait to see the new LPM diggs! Also Pretty new camera he is dying to take pics of it on a dyno and with other vettes ... since we haven't been around for many events.

Let us know if you need any help with set up or whatever... always here to scratch your backs too!