LPM Grand Re-Opening & customer appreciation BBQ

Loud Pedal

Well, I did make it to the party but the party started after I left it sounds. Just my luck. You have a great shop there. See ya on Wednesday. :thumbs

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Poppa

• Loud Pedal

• Bigfoot

• LastC3

Good to see everyone...and a huge thanks to the folks at LPM :thumbs Alot of good memories seeing some old pals :cheers

LPM -Great job on the event, the place is very clean and organized. The food was great, sorry I could not stay for the entire event. ACE - Great catching up with who was there. Hope to make Gila Bend next weekend. Off to Santa Fe, NM for a delivery... :3gears:

Looks like a great event LPM and a very impressive shop. Sorry I didn't make it. The golf tournament lasted a few more beers than it should have. Thanks for the pics, Ken. I see Phil made it. See you at the BBQ next week end.

LPM -Great job on the event, the place is very clean and organized. The food was great, sorry I could not stay for the entire event.

ACE - Great catching up with who was there. Hope to make Gila Bend next weekend.

Off to Santa Fe, NM for a delivery... :3gears:

Great seeing you there Phil! Keep jammin those gears! Cool to see Robert, moFo, and everyone else too! Thanks LPM! :clap:clap:clap

Guest Sidewinder

Thanks again for the turnout everybody :rockon2: you guys are awesome and I hope everybody had a good time. Sorry if I didn't have time to shoot the breeze with everybody. It was GREAT to see the ACE'ers again and can't wait 'til Gila Bend. I still own the dyno record for the shop! :edward: Dean plz tell Zac I will give him the grand tour next time. Phil Z (1EvilC5) even showed up.

What a fun event! We pulled out the vette, was raining, turned on the wipers, drivers side dry rotted, :banghead hubby said back in!!!! ( not aware of dyno,s ) :rolleyes pulled in garage, took dayly! NOT EVEN 1/2 hour, hubby come up to me and I KNEW IT!!!! HE WAS HOOKED!!!! :banannarainbow::banannarainbow: He went home and got the Vette to have a Dyno done!! YEAHHHHHH! :boobies: What a great time, Thank You and I will post Pic,s as soon as I find a TEACHER AGAIN!! :rolleyes I promise to take NOTES THIS TIME!!! (TOM) :wub Great shop and sooooo close to my :partydance:work which is WONDERFUL :partydance::partydance::partydance: !!! Got to get new battery extremely fast! :yesnod

Sherry, what did the vette lay down on the dyno, sorry i missed that one. LOL, did you take pics? Let me know if you need help, but you'll have to take notes this time. :facepalm: BTW: I still think Victor needs a Renegade on his LS7. :P

Here's a couple more pics from yeserday.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks for the BBQ. I need to get your recipe for the sauce. that was really good. thanks again and great shop.

Thanks for the BBQ. I need to get your recipe for the sauce. that was really good. thanks again and great shop.

As soon as I can get Mark to cough it up :toetap , I'll share it with ya. That is some amazing stuff.

As soon as I can get Mark to cough it up :toetap , I'll share it with ya. That is some amazing stuff.

Well, don't say that... Mark'll never give it to you now!!!!

Hey, The guy did think about being a chef before this opportunity came about!! Not a bad deal to have multiple avenues to check out!! In the four hours I was there Mark was shackled to the dyno! His shop, his toil, his reward!! Nice job at the grill for Dave and Jenna!! Damn it's fun to get out and about!! Ken

I enjoyed being able to put faces to your screen names. It was a great time meeting all the nice people from ACE and Loud Peddle. You have a very clean shop and a possible second job as BBQ Master to fall back on. Thanks for a great day! Even though my car got wet but didn't seem to melt. Thanks Vic for the photos of my car on the dyno :thumbs

Posted Image

:banannasword::banannadance::banannarainbow: :to all of you who worked so hard to show us a good time, thanks. Lots of luck in your new shop, it is really nice. It was the first time I experienced a dyno. I will never forget the awesome sounds of the cars on the dyno. Thanks again

The green Camaro makes me touch myself in a funny place... Goggle giggle....

Trust me BP - the sound alone put a real tingle in the ol' happy sac!

Great Times!!! Good to see everyone having a good time and some faces I had not seen in a while.

So - did I win the low hand on the dyno?

lol!

Great shot indeed on the dyno Slammer ........ wish I could have hung out and got it on video . ... they're kinda cool to watch .... Michael .... you and me man .... we got out of the way for the hot stuff ..... your C4 shure did sound awesome .... !!! :black vette:

Great shot indeed on the dyno Slammer ........ wish I could have hung out and got it on video . ... they're kinda cool to watch ....

Michael .... you and me man .... we got out of the way for the hot stuff ..... your C4 shure did sound awesome .... !!!

:black vette:

likewise, Hal...both make plenty of "BARK".

Music to my ears - you should hear Joe's Grand Sport C4. He's got the same Corsa exhaust without the cat's. I almost went deaf when he fired it up in the shop!!