• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Poppa

• Loud Pedal

• Bigfoot

• LastC3

Don't have to drive the vettes if ya's don't want to, the Daily Driver will work too. :thumbs

Yep, coming no matter what. I'm feeling A LOT better than last night.

I'm still debating on whether to risk the vette melting or just bringing the truck. :lol

Getting ready to go no matter what the weather is doing...and driving the C3, it can be washed. See you all in a while.

Getting ready to go no matter what the weather is doing...and driving the C3, it can be washed. See you all in a while.

Yep .... that's the plan .... from the radar ... doesn't look like it will last more then an hour or two .... :banannasword:

Raining good up here in Prescott, sorry I wont be able to make it, hope everyone has a great time.

looks like you're getting the lion's share ..... but should be gone shortly ... we'll miss ya !!

Dang, ain't gonna make it. Was lookin' forward to checking out the new digs.... Have a good time everyone!!! Andrew

West side people, are we still meeting up? If so I-10 and where? Its raining pretty good here in Buckeye. We will probably be in the Z28 since I have new tires on her. Nothing like having some new rubber on to help with the wet conditions!

Well Folks ... The movers decided we had to much stuff so they have to start on Saturday instead of Monday like we planned. We are super super bummed out. We will be in town Sunday to say our good byes to family.

We of course will keep in touch. We love the ACE family.

Sorry to hear you are leaving early. Good luck in Texas.

WOW...nice shop !!!! Cool to see alot of you guys out there today. Thanks again to the LPM crew for putting this on....awesome guys !!!! :yeah:

Well, it was nice until I got to the 101 and Warrner, then it started to rain. I did drive the vette and it did get wet. :facepalm: It didn't melt though so I'm good. :partydance: Thanks to LPM for holding this event and the food was awesome!! The cars that went on the dyno was cool as well and not sure who the winner was, but the N-06 Red C6 put out 555 I think it was...NICE JOB! :cheers The 68 Camaro was a close second at 503 I believe. Nice job as well with a LS7 motor. :) It was nice to see a lot of the ACE members there and glad you all came out. I'll catch all the rest of you guys/gals next Saturday at the BBQ. :partygrnhat: I did go to the Pav anyway to see if anyone would show, only a dozen maybe so I left.

Thanks LPM! Karen & I had a great day with great food and good friends we've only known on this site. It was great to meet them all. Thanks for the T's also. Great shop to boot. Thanks again we really appreciate the invite. Good pics Ken, thanks for sharing.

:agree Great fun .... great jobs guys .... enjoyed the dyno experience ... look forward to the "after Renegade" run ... sorry I couldn';t hang to see every one ... was pullin out when John came stollin in ..... Thanks to everyone at LPM for a great day .. !!! you guys are awesome !!! :thumbs:thumbs

What a fun event! We pulled out the vette, was raining, turned on the wipers, drivers side dry rotted, :banghead hubby said back in!!!! ( not aware of dyno,s ) :rolleyes pulled in garage, took dayly! NOT EVEN 1/2 hour, hubby come up to me and I KNEW IT!!!! HE WAS HOOKED!!!! :banannarainbow::banannarainbow: He went home and got the Vette to have a Dyno done!! YEAHHHHHH! :boobies: What a great time, Thank You and I will post Pic,s as soon as I find a TEACHER AGAIN!! :rolleyes I promise to take NOTES THIS TIME!!! (TOM) :wub Great shop and sooooo close to my :partydance:work which is WONDERFUL :partydance::partydance::partydance: !!! Got to get new battery extremely fast! :yesnod

Nice job guys :thumbs Shop looks great and sounds like you guys are cornering the market on LSX speed scene. :yesnod Was great to hear those beasts pulling on the dyno. That SS Camaro I really liked and sounded AWESOME. To bust Buc's bubble, Dave (EUDLOSE) put down a 510 for #2 that I know of!!! :lol Glad I did not take the vette. On I-10 n the way home hit a big down pour from about 75th Ave, up the 101, all the way unitl I got to Glenn Harbor, but roads were still puddled all the way.

Thanks LPM! Karen & I had a great day with great food and good friends we've only known on this site. It was great to meet them all. Thanks for the T's also. Great shop to boot. Thanks again we really appreciate the invite. Good pics Ken, thanks for sharing.

Sheep fkr great job guys! was great to meet sheep fkr, and karen, shes not the sheep. Id stay with Karen, shes way cuter

Really unhappy that I missed this. Thanks for the pics Ken!!! Glad y'all had a good time.

Guest Sidewinder

Hey All, Quitter here on Sidewinder's login! I just wanted to say a HUGE Thank you for coming out and making the event magnificent. We appreciate all the support and attendance. :3gears: All the beautiful cars gave me the itch to get another one soon. lol. Hopefully, I was able to get to all of you that were there and say hello and shake your hands. We will see you next week in Gila Bend! Tanya aka Quitter