What the.........

anmracing2

Argh! I'm starting to get a complex. :crazy I know, tequila will fix it. Or maybe a cosmo..... :drinkers

Where did my thread go, btw?

M~

Do we have to send the new Admin back for retraining? There goes our training budget! :toetap

What did I miss? :crazy

Dwayne can't figure out "Lock", "Unlock" and "Delete" without pissing everyone off.

How about "move topic" "move topic back" "delete topic out of second section"

POOF it was gone!!! :cfdeadagain

How about "move topic" "move topic back" "delete topic out of second section"

POOF it was gone!!! :cfdeadagain

Let me guess, you did a move from lets say "off topic" to somewhere else. Then you moved it back, but then left a link in the second location. You then clicked that link and decided to delete the leftover link. Suddenly everything is gone.

Well, when you clicked the link post in the second forum it shot you to the post where you moved it. Then you clicked to delete a post and you deleted the whole post and not the link. You can't delete a link to a moved post because when you go to the link post you end up inside the post and not the link.

Well, when you clicked the link post in the second forum it shot you to the post where you moved it. Then you clicked to delete a post and you deleted the whole post and not the link. You can't delete a link to a moved post because when you go to the link post you end up inside the post and not the link.

WTF???? :crazy

did ANYONE understand what he just said? :willy

Melissa,

See what you started...... :P

Andrew

Sorry! I won't do it no more! I didn't mean to start a rumble or anything.....

Bryan, maybe you need to speak less 'geek' so poor Dwayne can understand...I really thought he bumped my thread on purpose! He may be mean, but maybe he's not that mean.

Well, off to instigate something big on another forum! :crazy

M~

Melissa,

See what you started...... :P

Andrew

Sorry! I won't do it no more! I didn't mean to start a rumble or anything.....

Bryan, maybe you need to speak less 'geek' so poor Dwayne can understand...I really thought he bumped my thread on purpose! He may be mean, but maybe he's not that mean.

Well, off to instigate something big on another forum! :crazy

M~

:agree There goes trouble!!!!!

Andrew

I understood it just fine, because that's exactly what I did... :cfdeadagain

And Melissa, I did move your topic on purpose, I was tryin to throw throw you into another section (garage sale) to confuse you... :crazy

I'm still just playing around with the admin controls, lots of whirlygigs, & doohickeys to twist and turn, but rest assured I will screw up again. :thumbs

lots of whirlygigs, & doohickeys to twist and turn,

Um, that's enough dirty talk. :huh

Just think what kind of damage I do when I'm really trying! And I can hear you guys wondering what other forums I managed to create mayhem at.... :crazy

M~

I expected your next post was going to be "oh,oh here comes trouble"!  :smilelol  :smilelol

:toetap !!!! :P

Now I'm starting to wonder what other forums shes talking about...... :rolleyes I hope it's not MySpace.com...... :D

I don't understand what he wrote but it sure is fun to read.... :P

Andrew