2001 Z06 for sale... C6 time!

Guest AZ Power & Sound

Guest AZ Power & Sound

2001 black/black Z06 with 57,000 miles. exterior is mint as well as the interior, car is garage kept and ALL mods done by Arizona Power & Sound as its one of our shop cars.

91 octane dyno with nitrous tune (low timing)

449 rwhp / 398 rwtq

best time was done on street tires with a 100 shot and stock clutch - 11.3@126 1.89 60 foot, letting off when I shifted into 4th as I finished off the stock clutch :)

Engine mods -

AZPS03 camshaft with comp 921 springs and comp pushrods

FAST 90mm intake with LS2 90mm TB

Blackwing intake

LGM headers with no cats

Borla stinger exhaust

Meziere electric water pump

QTP 2 piece timing cover

TNT F2 nitrous system

B&M Ripper shifter

Spec Stage III+ clutch with aluminum flywheel

Baer Eradispeed +2 rotor kit

Haltek carbon fiber airbridge

Stereo -

Alpine CDA9855 cd/MP3 player

Boston Z6 front speakers

Boston GT42 4 channel amp

Boston GT28 sub amp

Fosgate HX2-12 sub in fiberglass box

all Monster cable and wiring

Wheels - C6 motorsport black/clearcoat wheels - 18x9.5 and 19x10

Tires - Michelin PS2 265/35/18 and 305/30/19

$34,000 obo

azps03dyno.JPG

vettenewwheels.jpg

vettenewwheels-3.jpg

vettenewwheels-2.jpg

Pics of stereo setup available upon request.

Guest XLR8TNC5

Wow, so you are ready to move on are ya? Damn. If I didn't love my car so much, I would sell it to buy yours. I wish you the best on selling her. And Im going to be totally jealous when whoever the lucky duck is that gets it.

Tanya

does anyone mind if I clean all the bullshit out of this post? This is a thread hijack and takes away from the original intent of this post.

I will be deleting anything except the original posts and any questions or responses directed at the original posts.

EDIT: This is not a case of cleaning out a post to make one person look bad or good. It's not a case of deleting someone's opinions or comments.

In Tech and in For Sale we have a strict policy about thread hijacking. In the For Sale section the posts should be information about the car for sale, buyers with any questions and the responses from the seller. Opinions about the quality of the product or their value by people other than the buyer and seller belong in other forums. No one will post an item for sale just to have others come in and start taking the topic in other directions.

This post was cleaned as a direct result of this policy and not at the request of any party besides the administrators of the forum.

Guest AZ Power & Sound
does anyone mind if I clean all the bullshit out of this post? This is a thread hijack and takes away from the original intent of this post.

I will be deleting anything except the original posts and any questions or responses directed at the original posts.

EDIT: This is not a case of cleaning out a post to make one person look bad or good. It's not a case of deleting someone's opinions or comments.

In Tech and in For Sale we have a strict policy about thread hijacking. In the For Sale section the posts should be information about the car for sale, buyers with any questions and the responses from the seller. Opinions about the quality of the product or their value by people other than the buyer and seller belong in other forums. No one will post an item for sale just to have others come in and start taking the topic in other directions.

This post was cleaned as a direct result of this policy and not at the request of any party besides the administrators of the forum.

thanks Brian :)

Guest AZ Power & Sound

Price drop to $34,000! If someone picks it up by the 15th I will do $33,000.

$500 cash to anyone who refers someone and they purchase the vehicle.

saw a commercial on TV this morning - Midway Chevrolet is giving $8K ABOVE blue book value on trades - maybe you can trade it in on your new one?

not sure what that "trade in value" means but it might be something to look into.

perhaps remove the "juice" and trade her in?

just offering up an option :drinkers