1/2 Off Liquor Sale

az57chevy

My oldest son heard of a drive in liquor store that is selling their inventory at half off. Seems they are retiring and will transfer their liquor license so are selling their stock for half off. They are on 7th Avenue just south of Camelback, in Phoenix. Sorry no name or exact address. Normally they are drive through only and cash only. They let my son in and he paid by check because he is a co-worker of the owner's son.

He brought in a bunch of high end liquor and was pleased with his savings. Kinda ironic since the missus and I rarely drink !! :lol

Good luck to any who are interested. :ack

I don't know the name either but I believe it's at 7th Ave and Highland (east side). I grew up in that neighborhood.

if i recall - back in high school, that store was rumored to sell to under aged kids - but that was like 20 years ago!

(oh my god - i'm getting OLD - i just said it was 20 years ago!) :willy

if i recall - back in high school, that store was rumored to sell to under aged kids - but that was like 20 years ago!

:toetap At least you were still in high school 20 years ago.....

Andrew

Is the liquor in the front?????  ;)

Andrew

Old joke but still funny! :lol:lol

:toetap  At least you were still in high school 20 years ago.....

Andrew

Well, he was enrolled! :smilelol

:toetap  At least you were still in high school 20 years ago.....

Andrew

Well, he was enrolled! :smilelol

:smilelol !!!

Andrew

:toetap At least you were still in high school 20 years ago.....

Andrew

He didn't say he was underage 20 years ago-only that he was still in high school. Poor guy-oldest freshman ever! :D

j/k Chris!

M~

Thx for the booze tip!! I left a couple of Chivas on the shelf. Nearly all of the good stuff in big bottles have been sold( or maybe never stocked). They had Beefeaters in the 750ml and a few other things, no Grey Goose, no great wines, so I only spent a little over $100. Great deal on whatever they have. The Chivas is great!!! :drinkers:drinkers:drinkers

post-6-1138932504.jpg

Jeez, Ron, if I had known you were going-I would have sent you with a bill to stock up my cabinet as well. I could use a bottle of Chivas or two.... ;)

M~

Jeez, Ron, if I had known you were going-I would have sent you with a bill to stock up my cabinet as well. I could use a bottle of Chivas or two.... ;)

M~

One for each of us.....

Andrew

Thx for the booze tip!! I left a couple of Chivas on the shelf. Nearly all of the good stuff in big bottles have been sold( or maybe never stocked). They had Beefeaters in the 750ml and a few other things, no Grey Goose, no great wines, so I only spent a little over $100. Great deal on whatever they have. The Chivas is great!!! :drinkers:drinkers:drinkers

Was there any left by the time you got home????? :P j/k.....

:burnout

Andrew