Corvette Saturday Lunch - March

BSeery

March 4th at 11:30 a.m.

Famous Dave's BBQ at Chandler Fashion Center mall. Famous Dave's is on the south side of the mall complex on Frye road, 1 block south of Chandler and just west of the 101.

Take 101 south, exit Chandler. Stay on the frontage road and go south through Chandler Blvd. Continue south to Frye. Hang a right and follow Frye until you see Dave's on the right side.

I am working on getting the patio for our group. I will need to confirm an estimate of how many people about 1 week in advance.

This place has awesome food, plenty of it and cold refreshments too. Easy access from the 101 and the 202 in Chandler.

Let me know who is interested in going by posting below.

i LOVE famous daves - went there (at arrowhead) sunday night!

mmmmmmm mmmmmm good!

will you in fact be attending this event? i noticed you sold your house and will be gone very shortly - but my shor term memory forgot when you said you were leaving

It's a ways out but I will commit for now. Never found BBQ that I didn't love! :thumbs

• 3 weeks later...

Please let us know who all is coming so I can give the restaurant an good guess at the number of tables needed.

Thanks !!

I would have to say PENCIL me in!

I want to do a side by side with Robert, BUT!!

I'm going to see Nickelback and Trapt with my daughter and sister the night before :ack:ack

They are two party animals and I don't know if my big azz will be able to get out of bed, but you never know!! I may behave myself as a good father/brother should ;)

Ya, right :rolf:rolf:rolf

Ken

Mark and I will NOT be able to make it to this one. We will catch ya on the 11th though! ;)

Tanya

oh yeah - MARCH 11th not Feb. 11th right? :leaving

I will try might have to bring the redhead with I will come up to the show at pavillions for an hour or so....

You can pencil Carol and I in also if not too late. Not 100% sure we will be able to make the trip, but will definitely try!

You can pencil Carol and I in also if not too late. Not 100% sure we will be able to make the trip, but will definitely try!

WOW!! That's a long way to come for lunch!!

If you can't make it out for lunch, try and make the party on next Saturday instead.

Where is Chandler Fashion Center mall?

Steve

Southwest corner of the 101 and Chandler Blvd.

Famous Dave's is on Frye road, 1 block south of Chandler and just west of the 101.

Take 101 south, exit Chandler. Stay on the frontage road and go south through Chandler Blvd. Continue south to Frye. Hang a right and follow Frye until you see Dave's on the right side.

Sorry - no special "Corvette Parking". This place isn't giving any special treatment to us. I will be there early to secure our seating on the patio.

Guest UVETTYA
Where is Chandler Fashion Center mall?

Steve

Southwest corner of the 101 and Chandler Blvd.

Famous Dave's is on Frye road, 1 block south of Chandler and just west of the 101.

Sorry - no special "Corvette Parking". This place isn't giving any special treatment to us. I will be there early to secure our seating on the patio.

Thanks Bryan. Should be no problem finding it.

Steve

Take some cones with you! :D

Sorry - no special "Corvette Parking".  This place isn't giving any special treatment to us.  I will be there early to secure our seating on the patio.

Take some cones with you! :D

Maybe if I had a traffic cop ......... :leaving